Interview # 2 with One Pocket Hall of Famer San Jose Dick McMorran

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Dick sits down and tells us some stories from his time on the road and his experiences with legends such as Ed Kelly, Ronnie Allen, Johnny Vives, Surfer Rod, Bucktooth and many others. Click HD on the change quality button if your internet connection is good enough and go full screen. Enjoy. :)

<object height="480" width="853">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6hXkm2a4IY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="480" width="853"></object>

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Many thanks to you, Dick and Lenny. This was riviting. I had trouble getting the first interview to stream past a certain point and it was almost inaudible to my getting-deafer old ears but this one worked perfectly. Dick, your stories are fascinating and you show yourself to be quite a guy. I take back anything bad I ever said about you :0)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
You guys are welcome. I enjoy the stories and if Dick remembers anymore I will be happy to stop by again. I would like to do more with other people too and get some stories and stuff about them on video for all to enjoy and preserve some history of the game we love. If anyone has any suggestions on people to interview maybe we can make it happen, I believe Bill Stroud is going to be here in Arizona now and I can also make it to the surrounding states like Nevada and California for things too at times. I will be heading east through the South soon and up to NY, not sure who is on the way though.

Here is the first interview, I was using my old camera at the time of it and had problems with an external mic I was using so the audio is low but you can turn your volume up, make sure its up on the Youtube player also. I believe those who might have a problem viewing it before was because it was embedded here in HD, here is a lower quality version which should load faster so it does not stop on you or take forever. Enjoy it. :)

<object height="480" width="853">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIY_PevHX_8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="480" width="853"></object>

boingo

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Fantastic, fantastic interview. I will be watching this again many times in the near future. Lenny posed a great set of questions and Dick presented himself with great class, his insights are worth remembering and pondering by all pool players.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
nice job lenny and dick
lenny the idea of interviewing legends of the game before they are gone
is a great one
also i think interviewing any of the players at any stage of their carreer is good to have to preserve for later when people want to "look back" on a certain player

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Your turn...!

Your turn...!

It was all downhill after you took Little Frankie off of your lap.

Beard

Beardmonster,

I think Lenny should do an interview with YOU,...Average disc being about an hour long..I envision a 132 DVD set..(on sale real cheap) :rolleyes:

Discs #1 thru 32- may cover your "Beat List" with accompaning [sic] 'stories' (maybe) :rolleyes:

Discs #33 thru 96- may cover 1/2 of your 'Brag Storie's' (not likely) :rolleyes:

Discs #97 thru 131- should cover 'defending' your brags storie's and beat list (nearly impossible) :eek:

Disc #132 (1 only)-should cover all the player's you actually BEAT..(may need filler here, or else talk reeeaaal slooooow):lol :lol :lol

SuperDuck <---Chief Pool Critic for Cue Sports Journal..;)

PS..LATE EDIT,..Forgot to leave room for Beardo's 'outing' almost every celebrity gay, who was ever a celebrity !..(based on
4th or 5th hand info)..Will need to increase DVD's, to at least 150 discs..:p.. Har, har !!!

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Beardmonster,

I think Lenny should do an interview with YOU,...Average disc being about an hour long..I envision a 132 DVD set..(on sale real cheap) :rolleyes:

Discs #1 thru 32- may cover your "Beat List" (maybe) :rolleyes:

Discs #7 thru 96- may cover 1/2 of your 'Brag Storie's' (not likely) :rolleyes:

Discs #97 thru 131- should cover 'defending' your brags storie's and beat list (nearly impossible) :eek:

Disc #132-should cover all the player's you actually BEAT,,(may need filler here, or else talk reeeaaal slooooow):lol :lol :p :p

SuperDuck <---Chief Pool Critic for Cue Sports Journal..;)

PS..LATE EDIT,..Forgot to leave room for Beardo's 'outing' almost every celebrity gay !..(based on 4th,5th hand info)..Will need to increase DVD's to at least 140 discs..Har, har !!!

Not a bad retort, save for the fact that as usual, no new material besides beat and brag. tch tch. Just like the same fat pictures you keep putting up over and over, that drives RBL and the Ghost crazy.

Nothing compared to my line which was short, to the point, and biting (and true :sorry.). That line even makes me laugh.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Not a bad retort, save for the fact that as usual, no new material besides beat and brag. tch tch. Just like the same fat pictures you keep putting up over and over, that drives RBL and the Ghost crazy.

Beard

A thousand pardons sir, but what in the hell else would I have to talk about, if I didn't point out your B and B and G lists..:eek:....As for the other two idiots, there is nothing they like better, then the "fat ass pic's" I furnish for them..They only bitch about it, to try and appear normal to the other member's..:sorry (watch, i'll show you)

PS..I always try to include one 'normal' ass, for the 'normal' members enjoyment..:lol

View attachment 6614

View attachment 6616

View attachment 6617

View attachment 6618

PS..I always try and include one 'superbutt' for RBL and the Gh:eek:astess..:p

Last edited:

Deeman

Verified Member
Kirsty A. Broke my heart with every ten pounds she added!

DeeMan