Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Can't figure out the above score.:eek:
Isn't that shirt what they call a "Wife Beater":D
Rod.
P.S. Just watched about 15 minutes of game #3
These guys seriously need a game clock.
Billy is playing terrible and Melrose is a worse hacker than me.

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Rod.

The score is confusing. They were racing to 3. BI had 0 and Melrose had 1.

Maybe Billy got cold or maybe he found out the railbugs in the chat were calling him "Billy Beefcake" but he put another shirt on.

This is the same set, which BI lost.

BI2.jpg

Last edited:

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Rod.

I had the same thought Rod, but I'm not on tv. Still, I'm afraid my regular Thursday night opponent would punish them unless they stepped up a little. ETA: as he did me last week. Getting old isn't for sissies. Melrose lacks that excuse.

senor

Verified Member
Rod.

Melrose looked like he played pretty good from what I saw (which was the end of the session), but as poorly as Billy was playing I'm sure Melrose had no fear and every shot was the right shot if your opponent isn't playing well.

And yes, Melrose looked them over pretty good.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Melrose looked like he played pretty good from what I saw (which was the end of the session), but as poorly as Billy was playing I'm sure Melrose had no fear and every shot was the right shot if your opponent isn't playing well.

And yes, Melrose looked them over pretty good.

Didn't see it. Couldn't stand it. He was really hacking at'em when he was up one game. Missed a couple of hangers with CB in hand. Made one and rolled down to the end instead of playing position.
Rod.
P.S. As usual it's easy from the rail. I mighta missed'em, but I'da been trying to get more than one. :D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
i just read this thread. LOL i didnt realize how many one pocket experts were on here. Billy and I played 2 times. The 2nd time wasnt on the stream but we both played better. Billy was a gentleman to play with and thats how i like it. Im not into all the woofing and circus crap when it comes to matching up and playing. We played 2 times and never had a single disagreement or controversy. The 2nd time we played i gave him more weight and the entire building thought Billy had way the best of it, it just didnt work out that way. That being said any of the gentleman that have posted in this thread can VERY easily get played by me. I would love to pick up some pointers from these one pocket experts. Who knows i might even get lucky and win again. Let me know your name and where you play and I will come to your room.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
i just read this thread. LOL i didnt realize how many one pocket experts were on here. Billy and I played 2 times. The 2nd time wasnt on the stream but we both played better. Billy was a gentleman to play with and thats how i like it. Im not into all the woofing and circus crap when it comes to matching up and playing. We played 2 times and never had a single disagreement or controversy. The 2nd time we played i gave him more weight and the entire building thought Billy had way the best of it, it just didnt work out that way. That being said any of the gentleman that have posted in this thread can VERY easily get played by me. I would love to pick up some pointers from these one pocket experts. Who knows i might even get lucky and win again. Let me know your name and where you play and I will come to your room.

onepockethacker,

Are you Melrose? If so, nice handle:). Welcome to the site.

RBL

Deeman

Verified Member

Although I have not made remarks about this match, at least not derogatory, you have to understand none of ever miss or make a bad decision from the rail! :) Stick around and it will all even out.

Welcome to the site and don't let first impressions chase you away. We cherish having new folks here and we know we can benefit from your input. Don't feel bad, we frequently critique, Efren, Scott and others. :) Yes, we are kidding ourselves but you will enjoy it after a while.

DeeMan

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

O.P.Hacker. Welcome to the site.
Sounds like I may have hurt your feelers. :)I only watched 10/15 minutes of the second game. I think you'll admit you were hacking at them.:eek:
Although you don't like wolfing, sarcasm serves you well. You'll fit well here.
As to giving Billy I. a big spot, more power to you.
I don't think a trip to Houston would be worth your while.
At my age I play strangers for only a hundred or so a game.Since you're no longer unknown to me and have volunteered that you gave Cardone a big spot, we'd have to match up.
Anyway if you happen to be around, give me a call.
Rodney Stephens=281-701-1175
and we'll hack'em around. :D
Rod.
P.S. Sincerely, Welcome to the site.;)

Last edited:

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Welcome OPHacker ... post anything and post often. The memebers here are full of opinion and attitude. The "OldGuard" believes that they can say anything they want and nobody can make a statement contrary to their comments.
Post whatever you want and post often ... again a very sincere welcome!

Tony