Important - Forum has had a major update applied to it

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Pleas post any issues or problems, or anything out of the ordinary that you see, so I can track it down and find a solution. Please describe with as much detail as possible to it's easier to duplicate the issue.

Over the next few weeks, Steve will be looking at any new features that we can implement, but we will need to do testing on everything before it's rolled out. There is actually a even bigger major revision of the software, a completely new look with a ton of new features in version 4. That rollout will come in the future too, but wanted to get this version completely free of any bugs or issues, before getting into that one:)

I will start a new thread, maybe a sticky of any new features and stuff, so everyone is aware of them, as we release them. Having them in one place would be a good idea I think.

I'm excited, there's going to be some really cool stuff available to us now, to make our forum life more exciting!!! Yippee!!! hehe.. lamer alert, lamer alert.

Thanks guys !!!

Greg (Your resident IT dude) <--- how many IT dudes/or geeks do you know that love the game of onepocket?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Pleas post any issues or problems, or anything out of the ordinary that you see, so I can track it down and find a solution. Please describe with as much detail as possible to it's easier to duplicate the issue.

I think you forgot to do one thing Greg, that SJDinPHX guy is still posting here:confused:. I thought the upgrade would prevent that???

Dennis

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Thanks for the feedback...I think on that redirect issue...maybe just hit back one time and hit refresh. F5. ILL LOOK in to that when I get home.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Can you who had any issues about a Invalid redirect or a problem about logging out, please tell me if that appears to be fixed?

Thanks!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
calired
the entry to the member list on top
with usercp......faq....community...etc
isnt there any more

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i decided to try all the titles at the top
community did have a scoll down to members list
would never have thought to look there:eek:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Can you who had any issues about a Invalid redirect or a problem about logging out, please tell me if that appears to be fixed?

Thanks!

Appears to be fixed for me.

On another note, I would like to welcome "skip" to OnePocket.org -- I think he was the last legitimate new registration right before the switch and he had some problems getting signed up, but should be in now -- careful what you wish for, skip! :D

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Appears to be fixed for me.

On another note, I would like to welcome "skip" to OnePocket.org -- I think he was the last legitimate new registration right before the switch and he had some problems getting signed up, but should be in now -- careful what you wish for, skip! :D

great , it has been working fine for me too since I made the change.
Welcome skip!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
As long as we are talking about it - has anybody ever joined a social group? Are there any social groups at all?

well, this is a option, but we havent' looked at what is all about.. Steve may even decide he doesn't want it enabled. It's basically like little subforum kind of things.. where people can get together in a little spot and make posts.

There aren't any groups created yet, as this feature is brand new from teh upgrade.

heres some examples of what it looks like over at azb. There's a bunch of them created buy hardly any of t hem being usedl.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/group.php?groupid=21

I did a sort by the one with the most discussions in it and came up with that one.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
My public profile here has always noted that I am not a member of any group. Every public profile I've seen for other members says the same.
That's why I asked the question.