I'm too old for this

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just got home from Chris's - played 8 hours..:eek:...

Any of you guys, after age 65, ever play three guys in one day? (not in a tournament)...

I just played Pat...then Chicago Mike...and then John - all in a row today...:eek:...:heh

- Ghost

GoldCrown

Verified Member

Any of you guys, after age 65, ever play three guys in one day? (not in a tournament)...

I just played Pat...then Chicago Mike...and then John - all in a row today...:eek:...:heh

- Ghost
Too old for this? ... After 65. Hey you're just warmed up.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I can't be sure..but I think over the past 20 years or so that Chicago Mike and I have been gambling with each other - I think we're around even...whadda you think Mike?

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I feel ya, Ghosty. I played a solid 5 1/2 hours about a months ago and I was a wreck for 2 days after. That was the most i played at one time in over 5 years.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
You are looking at the glass, half empty, sir.
You could be, unable to play at all!

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado

- Ghost

Addictions always cause problems :eek:....your just a pool hall junkie, can't say no.:p I have a similar ailment. :lol

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

- Ghost

William Bendix

Your living, "The Life of Riley". Cherish it!

Advil seems to help, washed down with Jack Daniels....

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Addictions always cause problems :eek:....your just a pool hall junkie, can't say no.:p I have a similar ailment. :lol

Guilty as charged.

Advil seems to help, washed down with Jack Daniels....

Yep...

When I was 20 yrs. old my favorite drug was Qualudes..:eek:...:heh...nowadays, my favorite drug is Advil - I buy those giant 1000 caplets bottles - you get a good price when you buy in quantity...:heh

Last edited:

chicagomike

Verified Member
Guilty as charged.

Yep...

When I was 20 yrs. old my favorite drug was Qualludes..:eek:...:heh...nowadays, my favorite drug is Advil - I buy those giant 1000 caplets bottles - you get a good price when you buy in quantity...:heh

They say you should alternate between Advil and Aleve or Tylenol when possible. I heard too much Ibuprofen causes real problems with your kidneys or liver or something like that. But then it's seems nothing turns out to be truely safe it seems.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I'm too old for this

They say you should alternate between Advil and Aleve or Tylenol when possible. I heard too much Ibuprofen causes real problems with your kidneys or liver or something like that. But then it's seems nothing turns out to be truely safe it seems.

Yes. I have a buddy who had a rupture in his stomach lining last year and could have died. The major culprit was the handful of ibuprofen he ate every day.