From
Philly Pa
This was my pocket at the end of the first game. I should have quit then.... 😂

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
This was my pocket at the end of the first game. I should have quit then.... 😂

Not a great start, how humiliating.:lol But, you are to be commended for sharing such an experience. On the other hand this post could get you plenty of action.:heh

Occurs to me that your opponent must'a been some "grinder" to get you to dig a hole that deep before he ended the game.

We all have those days.:frus

:)

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Seems to me you are learning how to play the game!
I would certainly rather have 7 pennies up there, to indicate my opponent made a good shot and forced me to take a scratch , a few times, than to not have any pennies there , and he needs 1.
Also, when you win a game like this, it affects most people, for several games after.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
How today’s action went

Seems to me you are learning how to play the game!

I would certainly rather have 7 pennies up there, to indicate my opponent made a good shot and forced me to take a scratch , a few times, than to not have any pennies there , and he needs 1.

Also, when you win a game like this, it affects most people, for several games after.

Thanks Billy. I respect your opinion so that means a lot. And I agree. Fact is even with the pennies I never felt out if it, and that has to mean something. Hopefully not that I’m delusional lol.

calibration

Verified Member
From
Clarkston, Michigan
Got ya

Got ya

Mitch, i know i havn't posted in a while but thought this was the right time, your a smart grinder so, in true one pocket thought i did feel your pain buddy. Just thought it was right to comment in fun...... Pilot,,,, your mine !

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
How today’s action went

Bummer Dude. Must have been a really tough customer. Next time.

Dave it was just one of those days. Even when I hit a good shot JoJo would carom off of two balls and crawl into the side pocket. It was uncanny. I am usually lucky so this was just the balancing of the scales. Frankly I’m glad it was all in one day and it wasn’t a bigger bet haha. Luckily, the scales rebalanced the right way yesterday 🙃