How to make this...

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member

I would never attacked a player for hitting the books! I have published and SOLD over 4,000 copies of my own.

The problem I have is that almost every 'scientific' player does NOT play or complete at a 'High" level! If all of it worked, all the time, then all that would be left is to have at least 'average' skills to put it all together!

But, we are ALL human, and that is a factor that cannot be entered into a, 'Trig' calculator and expect perfect results. The game just like many are NOT played in a 'experimental' environment, but, in the real world of Pool and Billiards. I'll say it once again, one of the best lines about the, 'scientific' approach is, 'Too much analysis causes paralysis!'

God bless him, my good buddy Freddy suffered from TOO much of his own analysis with the same result!

Just as with ANY information, in the wrong hands can be dangerous, whether some feel it's right or wrong!

The bottom line really is this, "If you want to be a TOP player, try to emulate most of what that player does and what His thought process is while playing different games!'
LOL. This is all pretty alarming, Bill! Good thing we've got vigilant citizens like you watching out for information overload! Thank you for your service!

pj
chgo

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
LOL. This is all pretty alarming, Bill! Good thing we've got vigilant citizens like you watching out for information overload! Thank you for your service!

pj
chgo

Thank you, Patrick! Glad you appreciate my efforts, I'm always available for consultation, if you get stuck on a cue game related subject. As long as it's 'physically' doable by a 'human!' :D

Now, how about them 'Giants!' :rolleyes: did they win?

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I shot this shot today on the 5'x10' table today. It seems to go a little easier, with the extra distance between the corner and the 1st diamond on the short cushion. I made it like 6 out of 10 attempts! :D