how bout ths one

blackeee

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
877
here's a shot Larry Cox from Chicago put on me. He needed 1.[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@4AFMi2BdhD2CdhB2DdpB2EdpA2FdpC2GeGD2HdxC3ITIO2PEQn4UFUi4UFUj4Ubrp2kEIs2kEQn2kEYn3kbiT3kVMl3kTYb4kDYl4kDhj4kFMh@[/CUETABLE]
 

lll

Verified Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
15,749
nice shot by him
bad luck for you blackeee
a little risky for my taste needing one
 

sappo

Verified Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
1,236
Off The Wall

Off The Wall

PLEASE, let my opponent shoot that shot and others like it every time!!!
Besides that it was a hell of a shot. Keith
 

Red Shoes

Verified Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
396
We (Bentivgna, Gentile & Lavin) were talking about the same shot over the weekend. If executed properly, you can bring the "kicked" ball up and DOWN table to put it in play. Is it risky? "YES". Should only be used when you are the underdog. The cue ball stays in the jaws of your pocket after the carom many times.
 

u12armresl

Verified Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
399
What about a 3 rail bank lag on the 9 and follow the cueball back town table

blackeee said:
here's a shot Larry Cox from Chicago put on me. He needed 1.[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@4AFMi2BdhD2CdhB2DdpB2EdpA2FdpC2GeGD2HdxC3ITIO2PEQn4UFUi4UFUj4Ubrp2kEIs2kEQn2kEYn3kbiT3kVMl3kTYb4kDYl4kDhj4kFMh@[/CUETABLE]
 

lll

Verified Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
15,749
u12armresl said:
What about a 3 rail bank lag on the 9 and follow the cueball back town table
why do that when he won on the shot posted ???:confused:
 

androd

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
7,292
u12armresl said:
What about a 3 rail bank lag on the 9 and follow the cueball back town table
What about stop right there and put the OB up around the shooters side. He does need one and he got very lucky with the game winning shot. Maybe he didn't want to play Blackeee too tough. LOL :D
Rod. <----- hates it when they stall with me.
 

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
2,425
blackeee said:
here's a shot Larry Cox from Chicago put on me. He needed 1.[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@4AFMi2BdhD2CdhB2DdpB2EdpA2FdpC2GeGD2HdxC3ITIO2PEQn4UFUi4UFUj4Ubrp2kEIs2kEQn2kEYn3kbiT3kVMl3kTYb4kDYl4kDhj4kFMh@[/CUETABLE]
Great shot with a lot of risk. Was he trying that or was it luck? Maybe he was just trying to kick it near the side pocket on your side of the table.
If he hit it firm then he was probably trying it.
 

blackeee

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
877
Frank Almanza said:
Great shot with a lot of risk. Was he trying that or was it luck? Maybe he was just trying to kick it near the side pocket on your side of the table.
If he hit it firm then he was probably trying it.
He was trying to make it.
 

vapros

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
3,735
A real crapshoot. He was only 11/64" from passing the 1 ball entirely and selling out the game. :eek:
 
Top