Houston, Tx.

thebigdog

Verified Member
From
Baytown, Tx.
I will be moving to the Houston area in the next couple of weeks. How is the 1P scene out there. I haven't played for the last 2 years, before I quit playing, I was starting to get into one pocket. I think that 1P is the game that suits me best. I am hoping for a strong one pocket scene in Houston to get my interest back into playing.

thebigdog

Verified Member
From
Baytown, Tx.
One pocket Smitty said:
You'll have no trouble finding a game or action in Houston. Some of it you might not want.LOL---Smitty
That's good to hear that they play plenty of one pocket in Houston. I wouldn't like a game against anyone right now, I am looking to get back to playing again. After taking a 10 year layoff from 94-04, I started playing again for about 18 months. I just never really got into it 100%. I lost interest and stopped playing again. Hopefully I will get back into it in Texas.

trendkill

thebigdog said:
That's good to hear that they play plenty of one pocket in Houston. I wouldn't like a game against anyone right now, I am looking to get back to playing again. After taking a 10 year layoff from 94-04, I started playing again for about 18 months. I just never really got into it 100%. I lost interest and stopped playing again. Hopefully I will get back into it in Texas.

There's plenty of people that will be happy to play, some for the shear joy of the game...some for dirt cheap, like $2 a game...

Which part of town are you moving to?

thebigdog

Verified Member
From
Baytown, Tx.
trendkill said:
There's plenty of people that will be happy to play, some for the shear joy of the game...some for dirt cheap, like $2 a game...

Which part of town are you moving to?
I am living in Baytown, haven't been to a poolroom here yet. From what I hear the place to play is in League City, not to far from me.

roo7227

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas..
Baytown?.. Yikes!..

Baytown?.. Yikes!..

thebigdog said:
I am living in Baytown, haven't been to a poolroom here yet. From what I hear the place to play is in League City, not to far from me.
Just kidding.. Born and raised in Baytown.. Legends in League City is OK.. Come out to Bogies near IAH (Intercontinental Airport).. They play hole at bogies..

trendkill

thebigdog said:

I play at Legends in League City, great tables...and some pretty good players. Bogies has some pretty good tables too, but it's quite the drive from here.