Homemade face mask

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well, part of us-all being One Pocket players is having an imagination, and working with the situation left to us...so...since I don't have a face mask, I made a half-ass homemade one this afternoon - out of an old hoodie o_O :oops: ;)(y)...

It's simple...you just cut the hood out of an old hoodie - turn it around, and cut eye holes into that backside of it, giving it kind of a hockey mask look...slips right over your head easy-peasy...

Maybe I'll take a pic of me wearing it and post it up 👻

- Ghost

This t-shirt belongs to a friend of mine and he asked me to list it on ebay for him, and also here...it's a very cool collectors item t-shirt from Strawberry's One Pocket tournament of 1992...here's the link >>>

Last edited:

unoperro

Verified Member
Well, part of us-all being One Pocket players is having an imagination, and working with the situation left to us...so...since I don't have a face mask, I made a half-ass homemade one this afternoon - out of an old hoodie o_O :oops: ;)(y)...

It's simple...you just cut the hood out of an old hoodie - turn it around, and cut eye holes into that backside of it, giving it kind of a hockey mask look...slips right over your head easy-peasy...

Maybe I'll take a pic of me wearing it and post it up 👻

- Ghost
A g string bikini works also.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
We use dust masks for kitchen renovations all the time, so I checked our supplies. In my shop I found one box of originally 100 of the coveted n95 spec, but now has only a couple maskes left in it lol. I did find one high end disposable mask also, ( about $14/each) that was left over from the last renovation. I had switched our guys to the expensive masks on that job because the dust was extra nasty. Those I only bought a few at a time so there was not like a 100 pack with half left over lol. And on that job apparently we pretty much used up the standard masks before we switched. No extra stock here! I might have half a box of 100 nitrile gloves though :):)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
We use dust masks for kitchen renovations all the time, so I checked our supplies. In my shop I found one box of originally 100 of the coveted n95 spec, but now has only a couple maskes left in it lol. I did find one high end disposable mask also, ( about $14/each) that was left over from the last renovation. I had switched our guys to the expensive masks on that job because the dust was extra nasty. Those I only bought a few at a time so there was not like a 100 pack with half left over lol. And on that job apparently we pretty much used up the standard masks before we switched. No extra stock here! I might have half a box of 100 nitrile gloves though :):)
Yea, same thing. I didnt stock up on the real good ones that dont fog up my glasses so I only got one left. Along with the valve they have a little extra foam rubber piece on the adjustable nose area that folds out above the mask and you can sit your glasses on that piece which helps it seal the nose better. And of course you cant buy them..
I do have 8 more left of a different brand but they dont fit quite as good. We been using them for store runs..

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am with the faux blonde bimbos, my salon is closed and my hair is unmanageable

Attachments

• E4A010D3-B53F-4186-AE13-D0FC38BEC76C.jpeg
    E4A010D3-B53F-4186-AE13-D0FC38BEC76C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Yea, same thing. I didnt stock up on the real good ones that dont fog up my glasses so I only got one left. Along with the valve they have a little extra foam rubber piece on the adjustable nose area that folds out above the mask and you can sit your glasses on that piece which helps it seal the nose better. And of course you cant buy them..
I do have 8 more left of a different brand but they dont fit quite as good. We been using them for store runs..
There are a couple of good videos on You Tube of how to clean the masks and reuse.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Good idea John. Give me your address and I’ll send you a sanitized comb. I’m thinking that someone who makes t-shirts could make us some one pocket.org mask.
My wife and I already planning for the next outbreak. It probably will start right here in this country because you have people who believe in superstition and not science. They can go a year with out attending a function but all of a sudden they have to attend a function with hundreds of other people in close contact. There is one thing that I think does not get enough attention. Carriers of the virus don’t have to demonstrate any symptoms to infect others.