Hollywood Jack One Pocket Memorial

yobagua

Jay Helfert is hosting the Hollywood Jack Memorial One Pocket tournament. Which will be held in Los Angeles at Hollywood Billiards. Can someone post the details. Entry Fee and is the field open or limited? Dates and time as well.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
yobagua said:
Jay Helfert is hosting the Hollywood Jack Memorial One Pocket tournament. Which will be held in Los Angeles at Hollywood Billiards. Can someone post the details. Entry Fee and is the field open or limited? Dates and time as well.

HOLLYWOOD BILLIARDS SPORTS BAR & GRILL ANNOUNCES THE FIRST ANNUAL HOLLYWOOD JACK OPEN ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT

Friday, July 4th Teaser Tournament
Noon Sign-Up
$500 ADDED*
ENTRY $30, RACE TO TWO, SINGLE ELIMINATION
*Based on 32 Players

JULY 5TH - 6TH
$2500 ADDED*
ENTRY $75, RACE TO THREE, DOUBLE ELIMINATION FINALS WILL BE RACE TO FOUR
*Based on 64 Players
For More Information:

I will be making my first pool playing trip to LA in many years and will be looking for some $50/$100 one pocket action at Hollywood, Hard Times & House of Billiards in Santa Monica. Can't play champions but will play anyone I have any kind of chance with. Let me know who you are and where you play and I'll try & accomodate you while my $$ lasts.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Envious...

Envious...

John, I sure wish I could be there with y'all!!! You couldn't have a greater guy to honor with a 1P tournament than Hyd Jack; and you couldn't get a better guy to run the event than Jay Helfert!

Be sure to take your laptop, old buddy. We'll all be anxiously awaiting updates over on onepocket.org!:cool: BTW, I see you cashed in a 9ball tourney in Mountain View. I thought you were too old to hang with the young turks in 9ball!:D

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
gulfportdoc said:
John, I sure wish I could be there with y'all!!! You couldn't have a greater guy to honor with a 1P tournament than Hyd Jack; and you couldn't get a better guy to run the event than Jay Helfert!

Be sure to take your laptop, old buddy. We'll all be anxiously awaiting updates over on onepocket.org!:cool: BTW, I see you cashed in a 9ball tourney in Mountain View. I thought you were too old to hang with the young turks in 9ball!:D

Doc

It was a handicap (USPPA) tourney Doc. If I could make a ball on the break I might have cashed higher. Lots of one pocket action after the tournament. $50/$100 a game and sets up to $500. I was wore out from the tournament both days & didn't play. Saving my $$ for Hollywood.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
No One Wants To Play?

No One Wants To Play?

[B[/B][/B][/B]
jrhendy said:
HOLLYWOOD BILLIARDS SPORTS BAR & GRILL ANNOUNCES THE FIRST ANNUAL HOLLYWOOD JACK OPEN ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT

Friday, July 4th Teaser Tournament
Noon Sign-Up
$500 ADDED*
ENTRY $30, RACE TO TWO, SINGLE ELIMINATION
*Based on 32 Players

JULY 5TH - 6TH
$2500 ADDED*
ENTRY $75, RACE TO THREE, DOUBLE ELIMINATION FINALS WILL BE RACE TO FOUR
*Based on 64 Players
For More Information:

I will be making my first pool playing trip to LA in many years and will be looking for some $50/$100 one pocket action at Hollywood, Hard Times & House of Billiards in Santa Monica. Can't play champions but will play anyone I have any kind of chance with. Let me know who you are and where you play and I'll try & accomodate you while my $$ lasts.

No one has responded to my request for a little action. I will be down there Thursday through Monday and my money will go to the track if I can't find a game I have any kind of chance at. I'll be 69 on July 8th. Come & get this old mans Social Security check. My picture is on my avatar.

Wayne

Verified Member
jrhendy said:
[B[/B][/B][/B]

No one has responded to my request for a little action. I will be down there Thursday through Monday and my money will go to the track if I can't find a game I have any kind of chance at. I'll be 69 on July 8th. Come & get this old mans Social Security check. My picture is on my avatar.

I will play you some if I can get away from work on Thursday, we can play at the House of Billiards in Santa Monica or Hollywood Billiards. Wayne

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
I had a great time there on Friday night, Saw John hendy first time in 20 years-I wanted to talk him a bit longer but I was tired, I didnt make it back yesterday and today i came to Vegas. Jay said it was a great tournmant, they awalys do it right there at Hollywood Billiards.