Hit and Pick

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Dear "one hit & the pick" Breath,

P.S. In response to your question: No, this would only make sense to an idiot.

I see your OFF AGAIN, from the cushiest job in Detroit...(the only city in the world, where drunken, idiots are protected from firing)

If that is the case, give me a call (NOT COLLECT, AGAIN) later tonight, at your [sic] leisure...;)

PS..We are in the middle of a frigid cold snap...:( (dayime temps, in th mid 60's)..:lol

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
If that is the case, give me a call (NOT COLLECT, AGAIN) later tonight, at your [sic] leisure...;)

I just can't get off the phone with you unless I tell you my house is on fire (sorry for the lie). I knew there was something wrong with you (besides the usual) when you went so easy on Ghost & me lately.

I was thinking maybe a brain aneurysm but that's obviously impossible, then I thought maybe a heart attack, then I realized you had to have a heart to have an attack.

I'm glad you finally cleared it up for me. I hope the ingrown toenail heals up normal.

RBL

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Nothing's worth as much as it used to be. (except gold) :D
Rod.

I feel about the same today as I did two years ago, one hit and the pick is worth about 11 to 7 ABOUT.:p Between 10 TO 7 and 11 TO 7.

One hit and the pick is worth more to players that play well and know how to pick, than it is to lesser players.

After I published my opinion on one hit and the pick, Shane beat me with it. Since than my opinion has changed 'slightly' :sorry Is that better?

Sorry Rod, I quoted you instead of Dennis.

Dr. Bill