Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
This guy. It's being asked by Ray Hanson on FB

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm going to say it looks a little like a young Greg Sullivan -- but that doesn't mean it is him lol. Just looks to me like it could be.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Hey Texas guys, can you identify??

I'm going to say it looks a little like a young Greg Sullivan -- but that doesn't mean it is him lol. Just looks to me like it could be.

He saw the pic and said it's not him. So I have to believe it lol

YoungSchool

for some reason i think that is a young one pocket ghost
i could be way off base

maybe. who knows..... i've never played the legend..... but....my bro miller has - says he has donated a few times...his take is that on ghost's home court.....nobody stands a chance first few racks......good players might be able to get to him after that - and by good players, not many of you bangers meet the definition. miller's words....not mine.,...

-youngschool

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
This guy. It's being asked by Ray Hanson on FB
I too thought it was Greg Sullivan, but I guess he would know!:D It almost looks like a young Warren Constanza, but the hair is wrong (not white).

The pic in post #7 is definitely the Ghost. And the pic before it puts me in mind of a pic of the Ghost posted a couple of years ago. But his hair was probably never straight. He was always the ladies' man though...;)

~Doc

tsk7878

Verified Member
From
chicago,il
ghost cue

ghost cue

Eddie Laube, I think. He wouldn't part with it but I think the widow made him a deal he couldn't refuse