Help please

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
what accessories are you looking for??

Larry, what I am looking for specifically is the clamping pool cue holders you see in some pool rooms nowadays. They are just one ring and they mount them on walls etc. The ring opens like a clam when you pull the cue away from the wall and they stay open like a clam until you push a cue into the waiting, open arms or clamshell, if you will, and they close around the cue to hold it until you need it. I've seen them somewhere fairly recently but I can't remember where and I thought it might have been on that link because I remember the impression that it had some nifty stuff. As I recall, the link was posted by a relatively new member--maybe the Cinci-Kid. Dunno.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Petie, there are two here that are similar to what you are looking for, although they don't have the spring-open, clam shell apparatus to which you're referring:

https://www.billiards.com/pool-cue-accessories/cue-holders

The rollers on these negate the need for the "snap open" feature. I know what you mean, though. You're looking for that special item...;)

~Doc

Thanks, Doc. No, the ones I'm looking for are wide open before you push your cue into them. They don't even touch the cue until you hit the back of the opening. Then they closes shut. They have a double hinge molded right into the plastic.