Help! Looking for Player

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Mike Woods (Might be Wood) in Dayton Ohio is signed up for the Seniors One Pocket Classic at Bogies 10/17-10/20 and I need a picture of him for the souvenir poster each player gets. Contact John Henderson 530-391-8316 or email jrhendy39@yahoo.com Can text or email picture.

Got it.

Attachments

• Bogies 10 7.jpg
    Bogies 10 7.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Mike Woods (Might be Wood) in Dayton Ohio is signed up for the Seniors One Pocket Classic at Bogies 10/17-10/20 and I need a picture of him for the souvenir poster each player gets. Contact John Henderson 530-391-8316 or email jrhendy39@yahoo.com Can text or email picture.

john, you might want to call Michaels (Michael Medley) - i'm sure that's either where he plays or they know him....listed interweb phone # is (513) 860-0044

shw

Verified Member
Saw Mike this weekend at Dee Atkin's handicapped tourney at Michaels in fairfield ohio. Just sent him a message to call about this.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Saw Mike this weekend at Dee Atkin's handicapped tourney at Michaels in fairfield ohio. Just sent him a message to call about this.

WHAT?

NOOOO!

Don't tell me the lone one pocket tournament anywhere near me, I had no clue about and missed? :(

Can't believe I didn't hear about it. Even though I am not a fan of the handicap format, it's still one hole!

Who won?

As far as the missing player, I don't know the name personally, but if I saw him I may know him. But if he is form Dayton, he probably goes to Airways more than Michael's: https://www.facebook.com/airwaybilliards but Michael may know him, he knows a lot of people!

shw

Verified Member
I thought I would see you there but a lot of locals didn't know about the tournament. It was posted on dee Atkins Facebook page and seem to fill up from people that were friends with him.

A good tournament. 64 people. 2 long days. raced to 3 on both sides. it was handicapped and that seemed to favor the midrange players. There were a few big names in the house and plenty of action. Tables were in great shape. Michael's is a great room.

He has a couple scheduled in December. Check out Dee's FB page for details and the results.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I thought I would see you there but a lot of locals didn't know about the tournament. It was posted on dee Atkins Facebook page and seem to fill up from people that were friends with him.

A good tournament. 64 people. 2 long days. raced to 3 on both sides. it was handicapped and that seemed to favor the midrange players. There were a few big names in the house and plenty of action. Tables were in great shape. Michael's is a great room.

He has a couple scheduled in December. Check out Dee's FB page for details and the results.

Thanks man and nice job on 4th!

Hope to play again someday soon!