HELLO :) NEW one pocket player.

lll

Verified Member
welcome to the site alex
jump right in and have fun

androd

Verified Member
Welcome Alex
Ask what you wish, you"ll get replies. :)
Rod.

SloMoHolic

Verified Member
HELLO :) NEW one pocket player.

Welcome to the One Pocket forums, Alex! I'm so glad you decided to start playing this great game.

Any time you have a question, make a post! There is a wealth of knowledge and experience in the heads and hearts of the members on this site, and we are lucky to be able to learn from them.

I recommend reading through as many threads as you can, whether they are new or old.

To the established members of OnePocket.org, please take care of my buddy Alex. He has a LOT of heart, and with his abundance of creativity, I believe he will flourish in this game, and will be a lot of fun to watch!

Best of luck to you, Alex!!!

-Blake

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
Welcome Alex. You will do well if you listen to me and ignore Incardona.:D
Just kidding,just kidding.

Beard

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
Hi, perhaps I will do well. Thank you! How cool to be here. I love going over the pictures and seeing all the options everyone says. I am expanding my train of thought by trying to see possibilities further than what is talked of. For instance, what may happen after a certain move is made. In the bank pool forum, after the 8 is shot in and the cue ball is left far from a possibility of doing anything with the 1 ball in terms of a bank... what someone may do AFTER this. Still trying to "see". Just from the past few days, going over everything on this site has helped me so much. I am progressing without even going to the table because my mind is being expanded.

NH Steve

Administrator
Hi, perhaps I will do well. Thank you! How cool to be here. I love going over the pictures and seeing all the options everyone says. I am expanding my train of thought by trying to see possibilities further than what is talked of. For instance, what may happen after a certain move is made. In the bank pool forum, after the 8 is shot in and the cue ball is left far from a possibility of doing anything with the 1 ball in terms of a bank... what someone may do AFTER this. Still trying to "see". Just from the past few days, going over everything on this site has helped me so much. I am progressing without even going to the table because my mind is being expanded.
Every time I play a few hours of truly competitive One Pocket, I find I walk away with my mind still feeling a rush of mental adrenaline that lingers for a while. I played a real good player last night -- it made the hour drive through a snow storm home downright pleasant :D

I remember a few of the shots. This one my general concept was good -- I got a little lucky falling between a couple balls because my intent was the other side of the 8, but the general area of near his corner was where I was heading anyway. It worked out real well :D

Attachments