Hard Times Streaming

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
The guys doing the streaming arrived last night and are setting up today. They are here primarily for the 9 ball tournament, but hopefully will stream the finals of the one pocket later today.

There are 12 players left in the one pocket. Final four on the winners side are: Parica, Santos, Rich Grenier and Julio ? Rafael, Housch And Rodney Morris are among the eight on the losers side and Amar Kang And Sylver may also still be in.

The match between Rafael and Rich was one for the ages. This tournament is a race to two. Rich won the first game and had Rafael 7 to -1 in the 2nd game. Rafael made a spectacular out to win the game. Next game, Rich 7 to 0. Rafael makes an even more stunning run to tie it up and a few shots later Rich makes a tough cross side bank to win it.

All the players left are playing well and should be some great matches today. Hope you get to see some.

I won my first match and lost the next two, losing to Parica and local player Steve Housch(sp). He and I play quite a bit and go back and forth

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Streaming

Streaming

You can get the link for streaming on Az Billiards website on the streaming section from Andy of LA. Should start around 11 or 12.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Revised streaming schedule

Revised streaming schedule

One pocket finals will be at 2pm Saturday and will be the only streamed match.

Santos won the hot seat. Amar Kang and Rafael playing now and the winner plays Parica to see who plays Santos a race to four for first place.

mosconiac

Verified Member
Are they still streaming the 9B? I can't find the link on AZB...any idea what it is?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Mosconiac, look for the streams area on the left. The one you want says Chuck Marculis Tourney, (I think) and was provided by Andy. It is still off the air, but there are some matches on tape that you can watch. Nearly all Filipinos.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
parica won
santos in the warm up was missing like crazy
parica was running 10 plus
??????

also i was surprised in the warm up neither of them hit many banks or kicks to see how the table/rails were playing:confused:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Hey 111.....

Hey 111.....

.....maybe they knew??Glad Lenny stayed quiet.I knew I didnt want that bet,ah well,cheap thrills.......cheers,James