Happy birthday Tom Tom

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes, Happy Daze to a great player/author/instructor extraordinaire......

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thanks to you all for the B day wishes. I had a great day. Gave a good lesson to a great friend and student, had lunch with friends and dinner with other friends. Watched a replay of the second half of the Dallas vs Philly game. Nice game, thrilling towards the end. Nice win for Philly. One win away from clinching the division. Working on a new you tube short. It should be up in a day or two. Give it a look, won't you?

Thanks again and Happy One Pocket!

Tom

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Happy late birthday wish , I'm always late, so don't take it personal. looking forward to a new video, thanks in advance.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Tom, You have already acknowledged my birthday wishes to you on your Facebook page. But, I would feel bad if I didn't wish you a very
Happy Birthday on our 1pkt.org site. Hope you had a great day and see you soon, I hope.

You should go give Nick or Peter a cheap lesson LOL

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thanks for all the belated B day wishes guys. Believe me, I wish my birthday would come late. I envy all who were born on Feb 29th. I'm thinking if I had been born on that day I'd only be approaching 17 years old. How cool would that be? Of course I wouldn't be eligible to play in the seniors. Bummer!
I"ll stick with what I've got.

Tom

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Tom, Howdy;

Belated Birffday wishes.

Very sorry to have missed your day. A friend I had many years ago was born on the 25th Dec 19 **.
Always celebrated on the 4th of July. When asked why, his response was better presents and if he
couldn't find a party to crash it was time to give up partying.

hank