Happy Birthday to NH Steve

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Happy Birthday to the man that made 1p.org and HOF possible. Thank you for all your hard and tireless work.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Happy Birthday, Steve. Many happy returns. I hope I can some day repay you for all the pleasure this sight brings me. Are you in the 1P hall of fame?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
steve
happy birthday
onepocket.org has been the best present you gave us
hope you get great presents and enjoy your day:)
larry

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you. This birthday is a milestone (60) and definitely has more of a presence (ah, too bad it's not misspelled, lol) than prior years.

Okay, I take credit for laying out the OnePocket.org playing field, but it is you all that make up the team. THANK YOU!

As far as hof goes -- you all can relax about that. Our guidelines are twenty years at or near the top before you are eligible. Even if you stretch to include me, that means I wait another 12 years. Don't forget me when that time rolls around :D :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Happy Bd

Happy Bd

Hoping you have a good one.

Thanks to you, one pocket.org has come a long way and enjoyed by many.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Best of the day to you

Best of the day to you

60 to 70 took about a week and a half for me. Just sayin'.
Just be glad you got this far. Plenty dont make it.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Thanks for all you've done !

Thanks for all you've done !

Happy Birthday Steve...60 seems awfully young though..Do you still get carded ?..;)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday and thank you for this site. Like I was telling SJD the other week, I have gotten so much more out of this place than I ever put into it. Computer knowledge, history, one socket tips, music, etc etc etc etc. I know one etc explains it. The others were superfluous but I was making a point. Sometimes in here is like being in The Big Brother House. You need to be quiet and soak it in so that you can use it later when it's crunch time.. ding

RedCard

Verified Member
Happy...

Happy...

...Birthday

Attachments

• Happy.jpg
    Happy.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 0

Rod

Verified Member
From
Phoenix, Az
Happy Birthday Steve, thanks for all you do. In a few years you'll wish you were still 60.

Rod

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you all. I just remembered -- I believe I share this birthday (not the same year, lol) with the one and only One Pocket HOF player Ronnie Allen. Happy Birthday Ronnie!!