Happy Birthday to GulfPortDoc

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Cheers!

Cheers!

Thanks, lads, for the kind B.D. wishes. It's nice knowing every one of you!

Rod-- You're right about Virgo-ness. It's a curse. I once read a description of Virgo negative traits. It said, "strict, hard to satisfy, narrow-minded, fussy, and dull." I thought to myself, "But I'm not ALWAYS dull".:rolleyes:

Artie-- Thanks for the hour lesson gift, bro. As a matter of fact, I'll skip the drink and redeem it for an extra 3 minutes.;)

And Billy, be like Cal-- never bet against the Steelers!

Your pal~ Doc

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Happy Birthday Doc, and may you have many more.
Sounds like a great offer Artie is throwing your way. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during that lesson.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
Thanks, lads, for the kind B.D. wishes. It's nice knowing every one of you!

Rod-- You're right about Virgo-ness. It's a curse. I once read a description of Virgo negative traits. It said, "strict, hard to satisfy, narrow-minded, fussy, and dull." I thought to myself, "But I'm not ALWAYS dull".:rolleyes:

Artie-- Thanks for the hour lesson gift, bro. As a matter of fact, I'll skip the drink and redeem it for an extra 3 minutes.;)

And Billy, be like Cal-- never bet against the Steelers!

Your pal~ Doc
Thats what I like about you GulfPort you are always thinking. Thats the greatest gift we have our brain. Ill see you at Dcc. Time gets shorter and shorter.And we have to enjoy every minute and mononte. Because we cant play for more time not even one minute. Thats life And we didnt get short changed. THe thing when we get older thier are too meny candails on the cake. A birth day is very special its like Christmus its ony once a year so do all the things you wanted to do and let go and have a wild fun day. Its your day thats how we come into the world. Maybe you can even play a game off pool and run eight and out. And remenber in life every one is somebody. And I have respect for you.

Happy Belated

Happy Belated

cake-birthday[1].jpgSorry I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Doc. I tried getting you a pizza cake, but I couldn't find any (thank God). Enjoy, Clare.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Happy Bithday Gulfport Your birthday present is one hour free lession and any drink you like at the DCC. And on your 100 birthday everythinh doubeles. Keep enjoying one pocket and thanks for supporting me and the game off one pocket. The world needs more people like you. You are truly one off a kind. And I realy apriciate all the things and you do to help people. And it showes. If I could give you one great birthday present that I think you would like I would give you Efrins abiliy.And that would be a dream come true. Never the less you are a real class man. Have the greatest birth day off your life.AB
Artie, my birthday will be Dec 31 and I too will be at DCC....Just saying!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
ace said:
Artie, my birthday will be Dec 31 and I too will be at DCC....Just saying!
What I like about my birth days is I remember all the kisses my mother gave me when I was little. And that to me is the greatest gifte I could get. And when we get older we forget how special and how much they ment to us. But I didnt forget. And I will never forget. And I am thankfull that I had a loveing careing mother. AB

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
NH Steve said:
Happy birthday, doc!

Artie, can you schedule Doc's lesson after he and I play? :D
Steve, I'll play some one-pocket with you if it is really cheap....I have never had lessons by Artie....but I have stayed at a Holliday Inn before!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
ace said:
Steve, I'll play some one-pocket with you if it is really cheap....I have never had lessons by Artie....but I have stayed at a Holliday Inn before!
I Have to bet high because I cant play anymore and that will motavate me too play a little bit. Because its hard for me to go to the table and play sociable.Its the same way betting a fight or sporting bet I have to make a decent bet or I cant even get interested in the game. I could not go to a game and rouite for my home team like other people do. I am not a fan ove no team. My team is whoever I bet on. And thats how I have trained mtself to think. BUting value on the game or the pool game will make you more awyer off what you are playing for. And the chalange will be greater and moore interesting. Without puyying value on the game thier is no real value or glory. Because if you win what do you win nothing. And even in the big money tournemets ite the money that buts value and interest on the game. Thats why people always say what are they playing for. Or how much is ist price. The money and the victory will give you self satisfaction. BUT like I always said dont play a big money game if you dont have a chance. And playing cheap is ok it will give you a work out. Butt betting high will make you play harder and learn moore. Because you want too win. Because you dont want too loose all that moey. And you put pressure and you will be nervous and experience different feelings. And you can learn a lot fromm those sessions.