Happy Birthday SJD

RedCard

Verified Member
Not sure how...

Not sure how...

...much better it can get. Happy Birthday.

Attachments

• Happy.jpg
    Happy.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Thanks guy's...I see the Beard is trying to bait me into another flame war again...JK.;) By the way, you misspelled "duit", it it is spelled "Dhuit", in Irish, but thanks anyway...Redcard, if I could learn to photo shop like you...well, bad things could happen.... Thanks for showing my two favorite things..:)

Duck Outta Water... (picking up a little drinkin' money)..:cool:

View attachment 4000

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I happen to have acquired a pic of SJD celebrating his birthday last night at a 'Gentlemen's' Club...I'm sure he won't mind me sharing it with you..;)...and seeing that look on his face, I think it's been quite awhile since he's had his hands on some sweet cheeks like those...:eek:...:D

- Ghosty

PS, Happy Birthday Papie!

Attachments

• STRIPPER.jpg
    STRIPPER.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Sorry I"m late Dick... wanted to whip something together.. and boy, was this one the definition of "whip together" :eek::eek:sorry !

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite posters here! You're a funny man, Charlie Brown!

Damnit though, we have to meet up sometime.

for your spank bank:):eek:

(duck and bottle courtesy RedCard)
san jose dick birthday.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
CaliRed said:
Sorry I"m late Dick... wanted to whip something together.. and boy, was this one the definition of "whip together":sorry !

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite posters here! You're a funny man, Charlie Brown!

Damnit though, we have to meet up sometime.

for your spank bank:):eek:

(duck and bottle courtesy RedCard)
View attachment 4046

If I ever learn how to photo shop...You are in deep shit !!!:eek:

PS..Thanks anyway, now change her back, or I'll have to kill you...:cool: Or else photo shop my head on Brad Pitt, with her on the "Red Carpet"....Plus, a little bronzing please, I look like a "Ghroast"...Don't you have ANYTHING original...(Thank you Red Card)...:cool:

Last edited:

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
I've been out of pocket a little bit recently..so a belated Happy B/D Dick ..you young whipper snapper :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Damnit, hope you had a great day Dick! Perhaps you can make it for the next one pocket at Bullshooters and I can get you a drink, that is on October 15th. :)

Attachments

• 286b17da9181f726b.jpg
    286b17da9181f726b.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • e04837da91803b152db.jpg
    e04837da91803b152db.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Steve please...

Steve please...

...shut this fricken thread down. Enough is enough. How far is he gonna stretch this? His birthday was almost last month, fer chrissakes.

I would have to begin my birthday thread today in order to catch up, and my birthday is Nov. 16th! I am beginning to miss my ER threads.

Beard

Jimmy B

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
...shut this fricken thread down. Enough is enough. How far is he gonna stretch this? His birthday was almost last month, fer chrissakes.

I would have to begin my birthday thread today in order to catch up, and my birthday is Nov. 16th! I am beginning to miss my ER threads.

Beard

Now that's friggin funny. I know funny and that's funny.. You and a couple of others in here need to go into the Comedy HOF. lmfao

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Arch enemies

Arch enemies

vapros said:
Fred, is your dog related to his dog? Would this be still another link? :D

No relation other than the same breed. i dont think my dog woulda liked his dog. My dog woulda tush-hogged his dog,:D but unfortunately, my dog passed a couple months ago.

Beard

Seriously, his choice of dog is one of the few redeeming factors about the man.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
Seriously, his choice of dog is one of the few redeeming factors about the man.

Beard

I have no doubt, poor Litttle Eva, having witnessed Beardmonster's appetite for the 'kinkiest' of sexual encounters. (ie; Dominatrix, mascochistic, bi-sexual, hedonistic, trans-gender, and borderline pedophile-ish rape,...etc)...That, God forbid, had they met,... my poor baby would have been traumatized beyond her ken...Because, obviously, she has seen only normal, healthy intercourse between two normal, healthy, "consenting," adult members...of the opposite sex..:rolleyes:

SuperDuck <---Treats his pets with some level of dignity...(and, unlike FB...he does not make them "watch")...:cool:

PS..And, thats not even counting the cheap 'Chicago hookers's, (of unknown sexual origin) he keeps on hand, for perfoming unnatural, perverted acts, for his friend, the Ghost... (Ghosty likes to play "Hide the Weenie"..Of course no one has ever found it, yet)...:D

PPS..Steve,...He baited me into hi-jacking my own birthday thread...?..Oh well, Just PM for any further BD wishes, the numbers were getting a little obscene....Heh, heh, heh..:p

Last edited: