Happy Birthday Sjd

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I know everyone has tomorrow circled on their calendars. In case you cant remember why??? its Dick's Birthday. Happy Birthday Dick. Sappo

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dick i know this birthday is bittersweet and you may not find alot to be happy about. but you have your memories of kathy, and your family to find happiness,:)

if thats not enough you can always spend your day thinking about artie and freddy:rolleyes: :eek:

senor

Verified Member
What's a duck to do for his b-day? I'm sure some YJ will be involved :)

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Happy birthday, pal! I hope you live to be . . . ahhh . . .well, you already have, haven't you? You're beating the actuaries - take some comfort in that. Anyway, be good to yourself today. You're okay.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Sjd

Sjd

Happy Birthday,

RA will be here when you come for the double bite.

He doesn't drink anymore, so we will have to leave him out of the celebration.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Happy Birdday Papie!....I thought I'd post up that pic that I took of you at about 4:00 a.m. on your last birthday...:D >>>

- Ghosty

Attachments

• Drunk_Duck.jpg
    Drunk_Duck.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Dick, it's been special reading your post for the last couple years. Don't let them guys from Chicago run you off.;)

Here's to you. :D :cool: :D

Have a good one, you've certainly earned it.;)

Billy I.

Skin

Verified Member
Here's to an eight-and-out, Dick, and many more to come for you. Hope you have a good 'un!

Skin

thebaby

Verified Member
The big day,

The big day,

Happy Birthday Dick......................your famous in this part of the country.they should make this day a holiday on this forum.I have to say iv'e enjoyed reading your posts here for the last couple of years.keep it up those boys back east couldn't shine your shoes......peace out THE BABY;)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
It looks like you had a blast on the town tonight, I just got this pic from my buddy who is a paparazzi, the word will be out in The National Enquirer about you. Happy Birthday my friend. :)

Attachments

• 286b17da9181f726b.jpg
    286b17da9181f726b.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Happy Birthday Ducky,

You don't look a day over 113:) . A couple of the girls stopped by tonight and they also wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday.
birthday-1.jpg

On to more serious business: are you playing at Kolbys on saturday night? I'm betting on you again as long as you understand one thing this time.

Don't Dump Dennis.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
It's not on the forum birthday registry ?

It's not on the forum birthday registry ?

NH Steve said:
Whatever you are doing to stay healthy -- keep it up :D

See you in January.

Thanks to all...I was hoping it would go unnoticed...You know, it's no fun turning 56 !... (when you look 86)..:p

Deeman

Verified Member
Did I hear Arizona fire laws preclude that many candles on a cake in the dry season?

Congratulations old Buddy. Many more left I think.

DeeMan