Happy Birthday Mitch

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
B'Day

B'Day

Great minds think alike, I think you'll have a great day. Work on it, don't make me wrong, and many more. :)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday to the man who brings the Heat...

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Mitch

Thanks so much, fellas. Really appreciated!! It's been a good day so far. Talked my wife into giving me the ok for a few pool outings. There is a 1p warmup tournament before the expo on Sunday which she is springing for 👍👍. 45 now and my eyes are going south it seems since I hit 40 lol. I hope that slows down.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Mitch. Best to you...hope you're enjoying your special day. Frank

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Thanks so much, fellas. Really appreciated!! It's been a good day so far. Talked my wife into giving me the ok for a few pool outings. There is a 1p warmup tournament before the expo on Sunday which she is springing for 👍👍. 45 now and my eyes are going south it seems since I hit 40 lol. I hope that slows down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Youngster!! Have a great day. Hopefully, one of those outings will bring you to Baltimore some day. Would love a second bite at the apple.

I love the way you always get a "woe is me" into the post, but it ain't gonna do you no good.

Darrell:D:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Mitch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Youngster!! Have a great day. Hopefully, one of those outings will bring you to Baltimore some day. Would love a second bite at the apple.

I love the way you always get a "woe is me" into the post, but it ain't gonna do you no good.

Darrell:D:D

Hahahahahhaha. Funny guy. Thanks.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pepper man! As soon as I get up the courage, I'm going to order a jar of your mildest.... The old gut ain't what it used to be..:rolleyes:

Hope you have a fun one,
~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Mitch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pepper man! As soon as I get up the courage, I'm going to order a jar of your mildest.... The old gut ain't what it used to be..:rolleyes:

Hope you have a fun one,

~Doc

Thanks Doc. Sounds good. This summer I am releasing a new line of medium heat jars. It will be tough as I like to overdo it, but imma gonna try 😉