Happy Birthday John Rawski

jtompilot

Verified Member
Have a great Birthday John. It was great seeing you in Chicago again.

jrhendy

Verified Member
Happy Birthday! I hope to get back to Chicago and see all you guys one of these days.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
Hey John, Here's hoping you special day is everything you could wish for.

Tom

rnewkirk

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, John ! Hope you had a great day. Go give Bruce a lesson today:)
See you at next years MOT.

J.R.

Verified Member
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

My wife and 3 daughters covertly and systematically planned a surprise party for my "70th Birthday" at Red Shoes Billiards this past Sunday evening. There were also many other co-conspirators who aided an abetted the scheme without whispering a word of what was to be. Even my 8-year-old granddaughter, who has become my most trusted confidant, never provided a clue. Well, no more marshmallows for her!

Entering the pool room I was greeted by the yells of "Surprise" and "Happy Birthday." In shock, yes, in shock, I looked at this group of my many family members and friends and my initial thought was how did I not know because nearly every surprise party is usually never a surprise... but this one, THIS ONE, well, I was one super-surprised birthday boy. And it was a party where it seemed everyone went out of their way for me. For that I am extremely grateful.

Finally, I want to mention John Lavin, the owner of Red Shoes, who treated my wife and daughters like a queen and 3 princesses as they set the party in motion. I close with this: I suppose I was at better parties but I really can't remember when. I'm one lucky guy.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Happy Birthday John Rawski

That’s awesome ! Feel free to share pics if you like. Sounds like a blast!!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
What a nice tribute, John, and obviously well deserved.
Congratulations to a super nice guy.

Tom