Great meeting Rod!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I met up with a friend named Mike T. over in Houston. Mike lurks on the site, but doesn't usually post. Via Email I'd introduced Mike to Rod, and they've had some good matches while Mike has been in town. Mike and I went over to Clicks to play a little on Sunday, and for me to meet Rod.

Rod is a great guy-- very friendly, knowledgeable, and has a jillion stories. We all had a long and enjoyable conversation while Mike and I were waiting for a table. Rod's a smart cookie, and he's done real well for himself over his life.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Rod. And I hope we can meet up again!

Doc

senor

Verified Member
I met up with a friend named Mike T. over in Houston. Mike lurks on the site, but doesn't usually post. Via Email I'd introduced Mike to Rod, and they've had some good matches while Mike has been in town. Mike and I went over to Clicks to play a little on Sunday, and for me to meet Rod.

Rod is a great guy-- very friendly, knowledgeable, and has a jillion stories. We all had a long and enjoyable conversation while Mike and I were waiting for a table. Rod's a smart cookie, and he's done real well for himself over his life.

Doc

Did you get to meet Scruffy, too :) Or does Clicks discriminate against our furry friends? She's a little skittish at first but seems to warm up to the nice guys :)

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

Doc

Doc.
Thanks !
It was very nice to meet you also. I appreciate your kind words. If/when you get a little time get in touch and we'll do it again.
Rod.
Did you get to meet Scruffy, too :) Or does Clicks discriminate against our furry friends? She's a little skittish at first but seems to warm up to the nice guys :)

No Clicks isn't dog friendly. I need her, she only gets along with suckers (that's how she found me) If she won't have anything to do with them, I don't play. So I'm missing my built-in knocker. :D
Rod

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
I also had the pleasure of meeting Rod several years ago and as you say Doc he is a neat guy. Plays a great game of 1hole. Shame you didn't get to meet Senor while you were in town also.---Smitty