Grady & the Old School Pool Seminar

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Intercepted the package before Michelle could do much damage to it. But i am not sure what to do with the Bill Ayers and Van Jones autographs she managed to get in before I could stop her. I got there just in time to pull the pen out of Bernadine Dohrn's hand. :rolleyes:

Beard

Will do the work

I don't know who all those other people are but that damn Michelle thinks she's running the country or something:p. I mean, really now, just because she sleeps with the leader of the free world, what gives her the power? It must be that thang. You didn't see Monica intercepting packages, well, except for Bill's.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The poem...

The poem...

I don't know who all those other people are but that damn Michelle thinks she's running the country or something:p. I mean, really now, just because she sleeps with the leader of the free world, what gives her the power? It must be that thang. You didn't see Monica intercepting packages, well, except for Bill's.

Dennis

...Your DCC poem was outstandingly, outstanding. I cant believe it was posted on the forum already. It was, right? No matter, you should repost it just before the tourn starts. I would like to show a copy to Greg Sullvan if that would be ok with you.

Beard

I would also like your "permissiveness" to put it up somewhere on my site. After all if I can post a couple of old stories from Duckbrain, how could I leave you out? Plus you are at least the six ball over him as a writer.:heh

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...Your DCC poem was outstandingly, outstanding. I cant believe it was posted on the forum already. It was, right? No matter, you should repost it just before the tourn starts. I would like to show a copy to Greg Sullvan if that would be ok with you.

Beard

I would also like your "permissiveness" to put it up somewhere on my site. After all if I can post a couple of old stories from Duckbrain, how cold I leave you out? Plus you are at least the six ball over him as a writer.:heh

BeardBrain,

If you are going to put every mediocre "Robert Frost wannabe's" crap on your web site, I shall insist that you remove my very Damon
Runyonesqueishness, classic's from your site...as I will not allow them to be associated with some drunk, redneck idiot's ramblings..:sorry
....Please don't make me pursue legal action !..:frus

There once was a nerd from Detroit,
Who thought he was clever and witty,
A Duck came along...
and said he was wrong,
That his poems were really quite shitty.

..See, anyone can write poetry..but few can do it well..( and with a touch of class)..:rolleyes:

Ralph Waldo Mc Duck

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
There Once Was A Duck From Nantucket
His Prick Was So Long He Could Suck It
He Said With A Grin
As He Wiped Off His Chin
If My Nose Was A Pussy I'd **** It.............

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Beard

I would also like your "permissiveness" to put it up somewhere on my site. After all if I can post a couple of old stories from Duckbrain, how could I leave you out? Plus you are at least the six ball over him as a writer.:heh

Yes Freddy, it was posted up on January 30, 2011. http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4828

You have my permission to use it any way you want and to show it to anyone you want.

P.S. I've always wanted to be thought of as a "6 ball" by you:p.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
There Once Was A Duck From Nantucket
His Prick Was So Long He Could Suck It
He Said With A Grin
As He Wiped Off His Chin
If My Nose Was A Pussy I'd **** It.............

Cowboy Dennis said:
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose.....oh nevermind

Clare said:
Dennis, I was hoping no one knew about the Nantucket one, cause , well, you know, nevermind. C'mon, Dennis, you are the true poet here on the forum. Please get your creative juices flowing, and throw a limerick at us.

Well Clare, I protected you as long as I could:eek::D

Dennis

Jimmy B

Verified Member
dennis

your next poetic ditty form competition should feature a collaboration by jimmy b and skin.....:D

Why hells yea. We could rock it, but the true Poet Lariat is Cowboy Dennis, and I don't worry about the girls in here too much. They are hardcore one pocket, bad to the bone til the break of dawn women. Jam is my favorite (Keiths old lady) but I like Clare A Bell and the other girls also. Besides Steve said limericks are known to be a little bawdy so he gives us some latitude on the language as far as that's concerned. Anyway it's Derby Month. It's time to let our hair down. I know I'm going to get a bottle of Jameson Gold Reserve and a half gram of Mexican brown H. I hear it's really hitting. Naw I better leave the brown off. I don't want to get hooked up again. Took me five years to taper off the liquid handcuffs (methadone), and two more to kick the suboxone. whew. Glad that's over. Keep strokin.........