Gold Rush

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
I'm thinking....

I'm thinking....

.....a grandson of James Wilson Marshall might find it to his liking........

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Schnabel (is that an appropriate name for him or what?) There was a blip on the screen during the intro last week that showed him holding a golf ball size nugget. I don't remember seeing it before.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Schnabel (is that an appropriate name for him or what?) There was a blip on the screen during the intro last week that showed him holding a golf ball size nugget. I don't remember seeing it before.

Yeah, Parker Schnabel is the one I like too. I don't know what to make of the golf ball. It looks more like what you get when you recover very fine gold dust using mercury.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
The Dakota Boys find the glory hole??

The way this thing has gone up 'til now, it could really be any of them. Parker is about to start on the Smith Creek where he got such good samples last year; the Dakota boys are about to go down into the "Glory Hole," which is known to contain gold; Dave keeps having better and better cleanouts and has a huge area paying off; and Todd might finally get his trommel working and find he has been stockpiling rich pay dirt. Parker is my favorite.