Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

darmoose

Verified Member
I can't post the solution to this situation yet, cause last time I got chastised by the Ghost for giving away the secret too soon. Youse guys will just have to flounder around for a while.:sorry

:lol:lol:lol

beatle

Verified Member
cut the 4 down to your hole or skim it off the 11.

or 3 rail the 15 and stick him there

lll

Verified Member
my shot
i forgot to show the cue ball to the object ball
you guys get the idea
my shot 2.jpg

Cory in dc

Verified Member
5 rail the 4 ball 🤣
Looks like you can play the 4 at the 8 with a little speed. Follow the cue to the long rail. If the 4 hits the 8 reasonably close to making it, then the 4 should come up and loosen up the 15/12/10. If it misses the 8, then the position should be protected still.

My first thought was the stop shot on the 15, so if I didn't like the above, that's probably my shot.

jtompilot

Verified Member
I might like to one rail the 4 into the 8 drawing the cue ball to the long rail plus a bit of the short rail. Low right english.

jtompilot

Verified Member
There’s a big wall to hide behind, so the three ball combo might be good. 1-2-5

TxOnePocket

This is my first and most likely selected shot from your WWGD series.

I would back-cut the 4 ball using pocket speed, but plenty of draw and a bit of left on the cue ball. My two main objectives with this shot would be to put another ball down by my hole and leave my opponent with hopefully a game losing decision.

I've left a very low percentage back cut for the other player, he also has to decide if he just going to slow roll it and hope to duck behind my up rail cluster, or hit the one ball firmly with confidence and barrel though my cluster.

That simple 4 ball shot should lead to 3-5 balls on anything he does aggressively and fails.

[/IMG]

Bob Jewett

Verified Member
Bank the 4 just above the side pocket and then to the 5 ball that's by your pocket to make the 4. Draw the cue ball to the side rail and back out even with the one.

Cut the 4 directly to your pocket with your best soft left draw to return the cue ball to about where it is. It looks like it might actually fit, but just avoid hitting the 13.

Pkrbrad

bank the 4 off the side driving it into the 8 advancing both balls and leaving whitey on the foot rail.

Attachments

Kybanks

Verified Member
I like cutting the 4 ball towards the 9 ball here. Looks like a lot of good things can happen with little downside. Load the cb up with low left hand spin and pinch draw your cb.