Ghost vs. Pat 14 wwyd

darmoose

Verified Member
I would bank the eight ball into the balls on the bottom rail and hold the CB around the second diamond on the side rail using the cluster around the spot as blockers. Could easily push balls to my hole, maybe even make a ball.:)

jtompilot

Verified Member
I would bank the eight ball into the balls on the bottom rail and hold the CB around the second diamond on the side rail using the cluster around the spot as blockers. Could easily push balls to my hole, maybe even make a ball.:)
That could work, Or

Cut the 15 into the rt side of the 14 sending the 15 your way. QB to the long rail/short rail and try to snug it to the 7

Island Drive

Verified Member
I like bankin' the eleven and hide behind the eight. Might catch the fourteen ball at the foot rail and lay the eleven by or in the hole, then shoot the eight.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
You took my answer! There's a few ways to sell out a return bank on this choice, but it seems well worth the risk.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
There's a white flag just asking to be shot at here - who has a blue-laser mouse, and want's to volunteer?...:)...

The white flag = shooting the 9ball 2 rails-up and down and into your pocket, whilst drawing over a little to shape up on the 10 and 14, and you run out...:eek:...:heh

- Specter

PS, The only reason that I wouldn't shoot and make it, is because I wouldn't want to kill my action

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
There's a white flag just asking to be shot at here - who has a blue-laser mouse, and want's to volunteer?...:)...

The white flag = shooting the 9ball 2 rails-up and down and into your pocket, whilst drawing over a little to shape up on the 10 and 14, and you run out...:eek:...:heh

- Specter

PS, The only reason that I wouldn't shoot it is because I wouldn't want to kill my action
Might be a red flag;)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Ghost vs. Pat 14 wwyd

I'd bank the 8 at the 14 and let the CB roll to the foot rail.

This is the shot that I like also John. Just have to really focus on laying the cue on the rail behind the seven. Don't give up on it so fast 😊.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Ghost vs. Pat 14 wwyd

How's this for a red flag... Two rail the 13 to my hole and draw the cue ball in between the six and 11 to the side rail underneath the eight.

straightback

Verified Member
How's this for a red flag... Two rail the 13 to my hole and draw the cue ball in between the six and 11 to the side rail underneath the eight.
I was looking at it but, it's "too cute for my blood." Maybe if I played 3c like you and had supreme confidence with CB control it would look more appetizing.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Ghost vs. Pat 14 wwyd

I was looking at it but, it's "too cute for my blood." Maybe if I played 3c like you and had supreme confidence with CB control it would look more appetizing.

Let's not get crazy lol. If I had "supreme confidence" I wouldn't have called it a red flag :) .

darmoose

Verified Member
You took my answer! There's a few ways to sell out a return bank on this choice, but it seems well worth the risk.
Cory

Great minds think alike comes to mind. Sounds like we need to get together and play this out. You could use it as a "training exercise" for the DCC, especially if you gonna face Smarty Mitch there. I could provide untold and valuable insights into his twisted mind.;):p:lol:D

lll

Verified Member
the red flag shot is to bank the 6 to my hole and snuggle on the 11....:eek:
i havent missed it yet with my mouse....:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Ghost vs. Pat 14 wwyd

the red flag shot is to bank the 6 to my hole and snuggle on the 11....:eek:

i havent missed it yet with my mouse....:D

Nope. If you're banking the 6, you bring the cue back and go 3 rails to leave it by your opponents pocket for shape silly.

LSJohn

Verified Member
Only problem is you leave a jump-masse kick combination bank on the 1-7. Ghost is deadly on those. :p

LSJohn

Verified Member
if you gonna face Smarty Mitch there. I could provide untold and valuable insights into his twisted mind.;):p:lol:D
A friend of mine says Thomas Harris, author of Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal etc. would have to have a sick twisted mind to create the character of Hannibal Lecter.

These insights of yours into Mitch's mind ........... :confused:

:D

lll

Verified Member
Nope. If you're banking the 6, you bring the cue back and go 3 rails to leave it by your opponents pocket for shape silly.
i was playing it pocket speed silly...:D
if i banked like you and had your stroke id drill it in and go 3 rails to run out..:heh....:D