Ghost vs. Pat 1 - the end game - wwyd

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Pat shooting --- his pocket is at bottom left --- ball score is Pat needs 1 ball, I need both --- wwyd ----->

Attachments

petie

Verified Member
This lays pretty good for a 5 rail bank. Otherwise, bank off side rail with RH English and spin the CB 3 rails to the center of the head rail.

lll

Verified Member
thanks for the teaching on the pros and cons of my selections...:)
see ya'all in the am
p.s. i got a bunch of new dvds from accu-stats
the wwyd will be coming...:)

lll

Verified Member
Larry...since you seem to think that playing One Pocket and playing pinball are one and the same..:eek: :rolleyes: :frus..when we meet up soon for your One Pocket lessons, we will be concentrating on defense...:cool: :cool:

- Drill Instructor Ghost
could you expand on the errors in my shot choices please??
i look forward to reading them with my morning coffee...:)

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
could you expamd on the errors in my shot choices please??
i look forward to reading them with my morning coffee...:)
Larry, that's waaay too much typing for me - but you can call me tonight or tomorrow and I will go over each shot with you over the phone...

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Pat shooting --- his pocket is at bottom left --- ball score is Pat needs 1 ball, I need both --- wwyd ----->

Load up w/ RHE and thin it, from that distance, it's a hanger. CB will die near the middle of the head rail.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
Larry, that's waaay too much typing for me - but you can call me tonight or tomorrow and I will go over each shot with you over the phone...
for the record i deleted my shots when i could see them this morning after a cup of coffee....:eek:....:sorry.......:D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Well, Pat hit it halfway between Frank's choice/safety, and Jeff's choice/making the bank - I'm not sure which one he was trying to do...:D..maybe he'll make an appearance and tell us..:)...here's how it ended up ----->

Attachments