To me there are only two choices for 1% of players, but for the other 99% of players the option with placing the 5ball as close to the 12ball preferably under it would be IMO where to go. The other option for the 1% would be to masse the cue ball to pocket the 10ball in that fashion. Even then for them it would be a tough decision.No trick here partner - I believe there's a good lesson to be learned here - and if you don't realize that then you had better turn in your teaching credentials :sorry.....imo there's one shot that is the best choice, but it isn't necessarily the choice that most players would choose .
Sorry for my criticalness on the issue, and I apologize and am willing to learn. :sorry