Ghost vs. Donn 24 wwyd?

El Chapo

Verified Member
it looks like he hit that a little harder than i was thinking. softer and more spin and if you get in back of the 3 it is a very good shot.

in my opinion this was a very good shot selection, and it is the type of shot you need to take and execute to beat very good players.

El Chapo

Verified Member
I don't know this Donn fella, but if every young player looks at that pattern in the original photos, a set of balls that sorta looks "good" close to your hole and on the END rail, that is a nightmare!

You will lose the game protecting that "pattern" many times. Guys will just stuff you back there no problem, and put a ball in near their hole. If they get in trouble they can kick to that spot.

It is hard to win a game with that pattern!

Donn, instinctually or otherwise, recognized this and chose a very wise shot. I will admit it is easy to lose the game on that shot but if that is the case you need to go set it up and shoot it "spin the cb over to a precise spot" about 500 times. Then do it again 500 times tomorrow...

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I don't know this Donn fella, but if every young player looks at that pattern in the original photos, a set of balls that sorta looks "good" close to your hole and on the END rail, that is a nightmare!

You will lose the game protecting that "pattern" many times. Guys will just stuff you back there no problem, and put a ball in near their hole. If they get in trouble they can kick to that spot.

It is hard to win a game with that pattern!

Donn, instinctually or otherwise, recognized this and chose a very wise shot. I will admit it is easy to lose the game on that shot but if that is the case you need to go set it up and shoot it "spin the cb over to a precise spot" about 500 times. Then do it again 500 times tomorrow...
Sounds like you have played Bernie Pettipiece. He will put you behind those balls that don't go in your pocket, until most people shoot them away themselves in disgust.