lll

Verified Member
yes that is my shot
nice shot rob....
kudos.jpg

i consider myself a better than average kicker
but coming from almost frozen to the rail
18 ft up and down
to hit a 1 inch window (left half of the ball is 1 1/4 inch)
with a sell out if im off more than an inch off
not sure it would be my first choice unless there was nothing else ......:eek:
guess i need to practice it more so i can shoot it like its a hanger...:D

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
nice shot rob....
View attachment 12772

i consider myself a better than average kicker
but coming from almost frozen to the rail
18 ft up and down
to hit a 1 inch window (left half of the ball is 1 1/4 inch)
with a sell out if im off more than an inch
not sure it would be my first choice unless there was nothing else ......:eek:
guess i need to practice it more so i can shoot it like its a hanger...:D
The chances of selling out are slim Larry. If you look at it if you come down on the 4 ball and double kiss it you leave nothing. There is about 1/10 of an inch you would have to hit(meaning missing the 12 ball by the width of a piece of paper to actually hit the 4 and sell it out.

lll

Verified Member
The chances of selling out are slim Larry. If you look at it if you come down on the 4 ball and double kiss it you leave nothing. There is about 1/10 of an inch you would have to hit(meaning missing the 12 ball by the width of a piece of paper to actually hit the 4 and sell it out.
to me it seemed the right side of the 4 ball was more available if the 12 wasnt hit well thats why it made me a little gun shy
if i have less chance of selling out the 4 its doable
even for me.....:D

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
Looks to me that if you cut the 10 enough to get it near your long rail your CB is running into the 13.

I'm just 2-railing CB long off the 10, even longer than Larry's diagram. Might even hit the 4 or even the 12, and I think I'd like that.
I see the cue ball striking the rail between the first and second diamond. With some left spin on the cue ball you should easily beat hitting the 13 ball. I'll have to try it later. Leaving for Vegas in a couple of hours.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
I'd look at coming thin off the 14, with the CB rolling up off the short rail, and back down towards the opponent's pocket.

I'd prefer digging down off the 9 with low right, bringing whitely two rails down to the opponent's pocket, but with the CB so close to the rail, it would really take a stroke.

~Doc
will check back
in 3-4 days to
see if Ghost has
shown Clyde's s
solution yet
[/B] [/SIZE]
Dude, ya need to slow down and relax..:heh..there's no rush - enjoy the foreplay...:D...meanwhile...

The Ghost is chillin' like a villain.

wincardona

Verified Member
If there is a shot off the 7ball to move the balls then that would be my first choice but it looks kinda funny. However, being at the table will tell us much more than judging from a picture. If there isn't a shot off the 7ball than Hackers kick would be my only other option, can't see anything off any other ball. Like Hacker said..there's a big target with the kick and the percentage is very low to sell out, I agree.

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
doc
id use the 10 ball to 2 rail the q ball back into clydes quadrant

I'm just 2-railing CB long off the 10, even longer than Larry's diagram.

Ya know..to use a baseball analogy - sometimes it's the guys hitting at the bottom of the batting order who get the key hits in a particular inning :eek: as in this case, where it was Larry batting .219 and John batting .224...:D..:heh...

Clyde shot LarryJohn's shot...he hit it good, but actually loaded up a little too much with his outside english, went shorter than he meant to and almost scratched...he got a little bonus of moving the 13 to his side of the table also...here's how he came out ----->

Attachments

stedyfred

Verified Member
Excellent recognition by the Hacker just to see that the kick shot listed is an option. If you decide to play his kick are you guys going to attempt to hit left side of 12 ball as suggested or left side of 4 ball? Jusk asking.

LSJohn

Verified Member
Ya know..to use a baseball analogy - sometimes it's the guys hitting at the bottom of the batting order who get the key hits in a particular inning :eek: as in this case, where it was Larry batting .219 and John batting .224...:D..:heh...

Clyde shot LarryJohn's shot...he hit it good, but actually loaded up a little too much with his outside english, went shorter than he meant to and almost scratched...he got a little bonus of moving the 13 to his side of the table also...here's how he came out ----->
.224?

Woo hoo!

I can't wait to see the red faces on my ex-wives who used to bitch about my time at the pool hall... especially the one who beats me at 9-ball.

lll

Verified Member
ghost----Larry batting .219

.219..:eek:....:eek::eek::eek::mad::frus
guess i should talk to barry bonds trainer.....:D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Unfortunately Ghost doesnt know anything about batting averages.. You guys got on base by error so you guys are both hitting below the mendoza line... :sorry

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
How did I know, that when Rob got here, he was going to ROFLHAO at the idea of Larry and John being on the major league roster, instead of on the farm team...:D

LSJohn

Verified Member
Unfortunately Ghost doesnt know anything about batting averages.. You guys got on base by error so you guys are both hitting below the mendoza line... :sorry
Dammit!

I was just starting to design new Christmas cards.

BTW, what's the Mendoza line? Is it that crease just below a full-figured gal's navel?

OPBEAST

Verified Member
Clyde's shot --- the ball score is 4-3 Ghost ahead, both going to 8 --- Clyde's pocket is at the bottom right --- wwyd?

PS, Clyde can see the middle of the 9ball, but he can't see the left side of it.
I would jack up, jump the side of the 7 and shoot the 9 into the 14 and draw the rock beneath the 8 ball.