Ghost vs. Clyde 45 - wwyd

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
I'm shooting the 1/3 combo with follow falling under the 9/13 for shape on the 6, if I make it, I win, miss, he's got nothing.

unoperro

Verified Member
That 1-3 combo requires a very accurate hit and is "speed sensitive" as to controlling whitey.
But of course you guys all know that.Right.

wincardona

Verified Member
Seems like there are quite a few good options, i'm kinda leaning toward the 2-14-7 combo. That particular combo seems to be laying well and your cue ball speed will be easy to control.

Dr. Bill

unoperro

Verified Member
Seems like there are quite a few good options, i'm kinda leaning toward the 2-14-7 combo. That particular combo seems to be laying well and your cue ball speed will be easy to control.

Dr. Bill
Looks like you may dbl Kiss the 2?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Ghost vs. Clyde 45 - wwyd

That's why I prefer the 12-15-10. I don't like the way that 2 is moving after the 2-14-7. Even if not a kiss it's going the wrong way imo.

LSJohn

Verified Member
That's why I prefer the 12-15-10. I don't like the way that 2 is moving after the 2-14-7. Even if not a kiss it's going the wrong way imo.
I'm actually liking that 2-14-7 now that someone pointed it out. It's CB in hand so whitey can be placed so the possible kiss is avoided, and the hit of the 2 on the 14 is almost full, so I don't think at the speed we'd be hitting it that it would go far enough to be a problem.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I think I'd shoot the 9-3 combo because I can bring the cueball reliably to the other side of the table. I'll either make it and then shoot the 2 ball or the 15/10, or I'll leave the cue in a tough spot with balls even closer to my hole.

Cory
This is the shot I saw also.
I also liked the 12 15 10 combo , the other 3 ball combo below it looks good also, but if you hit it a little too hard or thick you could easily sell out the 2 .{at least I could}

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
As for my choice here...I would shoot one of those three-ball combinations but I'm not sure which one - hafta decide at the table.

- Goastt

wincardona

Verified Member
The 9-3ball combination is very appealing especially being able to follow to the opposite side with the cue ball and place the cue ball accurately. Either combination figures to work out well considering you can tweak the angle. I'll take any of these options and figure to do well with them all.

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Well, this wasn't one of Clyde's better shot-executions...he chose the 12-15-10 combination that many other posters also picked...but he missed making it - surprisingly by a fair amount...and lucky for me I was left with a window next to the 2ball, allowing me to play an effective safety and escape the trap........sorry, there's no follow up picture.

- Specter

wincardona

Verified Member
Well, this wasn't one of Clyde's better shot-executions...he chose the 12-15-10 combination that many other posters also picked...but he missed making it - surprisingly by a fair amount...and lucky for me I was left with a window next to the 2ball, allowing me to play an effective safety and escape the trap........sorry, there's no follow up picture.

- Specter
I was thinking that if the combo was missed(12-5-10) there would be a chance for a return safety off the 2ball. That's one of the reasons I liked the 2ball combination.

Dr. Bill

baby huey

Verified Member
I like the one into the six ball cause you can hit the one fatter and control the cue ball easier going cross table. I know the six won't go but I want to maintain a tactical advantage at this point. The second selection would be the thin hit on the two ball towards my hole. I don't like length of table length thin hit shots as things can go wrong including but not limited to total loss of cue ball control.