Ghost vs. Clyde 30 wwyd

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
I'm gonna compare my shot choice here/the shot choices here, to a real good night at the singles bar (if I can remember back that far :frus)...

It's closing time and three different super-hot girls want to go home with me...:heh...

The first girl = the 8ball cross-corner into the 4ball - and stunning the cueball 3" forward...problem is - this girl says she might have sex with me tonight, but she couldn't promise me...

The second girl = shooting the 11ball into the rail and then into the 3ball - attempting to make the 3 - cueball down to the foot rail behind the 4...problem is - this girl says she might have sex with me tonight, but she couldn't promise me...

The third girl = shooting the 11ball directly into the 3ball to make it - at pocket speed, giving me automatic cluster-breaking position on the 4ball - this girl said not only will she have sex with me when we get to my house - but she wants to put her head down in my lap while we're driving there...:eek:...:heh...;)

Needless to say, I chose girl #3...:heh...and here's how my balls looked after I scored...:eek:...:lol...:p...:lol ----->

Attachments

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
I'm gonna compare my shot choice here/the shot choices here, to a real good night at the singles bar (if I can remember back that far :frus)...

It's closing time and three different super-hot girls want to go home with me...:heh...

The first girl = the 8ball cross-corner into the 4ball - and stunning the cueball 3" forward...problem is - this girl says she might not have sex with me tonight...

The second girl = shooting the 11ball into the rail and then into the 3ball - attempting to make the 3 - cueball down to the foot rail behind the 4...problem is - this girl also says she might not have sex with me tonight...

The third girl = shooting the 11ball directly into the 3ball to make it - at pocket speed, giving me automatic cluster-breaking position on the 4ball - this girl said not only will she have sex with me when we get to my house - but she wants to put her head down in my lap while we're driving there...:eek:...:heh...;)

Needless to say, I chose girl #3...:heh...and here's how my balls looked after I scored...:eek:...:lol...:p...:lol ----->
You posted the wrong pic. (Did #3 have an adamsapple?)

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Yep, that was me. It's not hard to get good results if you just focus on the cueball:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NMtMzZWpsJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Event a bad result isn't a sell out. You just give the opponent the opportunity to clear the balls you just put by your hole.

The first clip here shows the bad outcome.
Sorry Cory, nice shot and a good CB.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Yep, that was me. It's not hard to get good results if you just focus on the cueball:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NMtMzZWpsJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Event a bad result isn't a sell out. You just give the opponent the opportunity to clear the balls you just put by your hole.

The first clip here shows the bad outcome.
Good shot Cory.. thats by far the best option

onepockethacker

Verified Member

The first girl = the 8ball cross-corner into the 4ball - and stunning the cueball 3" forward...problem is - this girl says she might have sex with me tonight, but she couldn't promise me...

The second girl = shooting the 11ball into the rail and then into the 3ball - attempting to make the 3 - cueball down to the foot rail behind the 4...problem is - this girl says she might have sex with me tonight, but she couldn't promise me...

Good shot Ghost and good WWYD.. lets get another one going

baby huey

Verified Member
As Cory in DC said earlier, his head hurts looking at all the possibilities. I think the correct shot is all about your ability to execute. Dr. Bill liked laying the cue ball down by the four ball with the nudge of the three ball towards his hole. Again this is about controlling the cue ball and moving three balls into location. Gulfport Doc liked banking the eight (I agree no kiss) to his hole and this is possibly a game winner. I like banking the eight, cutting it thinner, into the stack and opening up some balls to my hole and getting the cue ball by the seven ball. Mr. Three Cushion would shoot this shot with a lot of pace and he for sure would come behind the seven and clear it out and the game could be over from here.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Good shot Ghost and good WWYD.. lets get another one going
Thanks for sayin' Rob.

As Cory in DC said earlier, his head hurts looking at all the possibilities. I think the correct shot is all about your ability to execute. Dr. Bill liked laying the cue ball down by the four ball with the nudge of the three ball towards his hole. Again this is about controlling the cue ball and moving three balls into location. Gulfport Doc liked banking the eight (I agree no kiss) to his hole and this is possibly a game winner. I like banking the eight, cutting it thinner, into the stack and opening up some balls to my hole and getting the cue ball by the seven ball. Mr. Three Cushion would shoot this shot with a lot of pace and he for sure would come behind the seven and clear it out and the game could be over from here.
And the Ghost played, and made, the combination at pocket speed, and no harder - because he realized that this speed would coincide with the cueball stopping at the perfect angle for cutting the 4ball in and breaking up the stack...which resulted in the game, not being,,, "could be over"...

It was over...:cool:

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
I think I'll put up another wwyd where it's my turn to shoot - cuz I want to show another bad choice of mine...:lol

My shot --- my pocket is at top right (where the 3ball is) --- 1-0 Ghost ahead --- lotta good choices here --- wwyd?

PS, And I'm liking this situation a whole lot better than the last one - shooting after Clyde's break...:heh
Thanks for sayin' Rob.

And the Ghost played, and made, the combination at pocket speed, and no harder - because he realized that this speed would coincide with the cueball stopping at the perfect angle for cutting the 4ball in and breaking up the stack...which resulted in the game, not being,,, "could be over"...

[B]It was over[/B]...:cool:
7 and out from there impressive...:)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Ghost vs. Clyde 30 wwyd

When I see "Road Stroke," all I can think of is a cerebral embolism during vacation. :eek: :D

Heh. Well we have a couple of years between us John. We probably have different reactions to seeing prune juice also 😜😉💩