Ghost vs. Clyde 28 - answering the break - wwyd

onepockethacker

Verified Member
In your laughable obsession with saying that every shot I shoot is wrong, all you do is show what a fool you are, and how insecure you really are of your knowledge in comparison to mine..:sorry..I wish I could show you the pm's that I've gotten from a couple of the guys who see through your clownish knocking of all my shots...:lol...as in this case ----->

I won't be leaving any bank on the 4ball genius <-----:lol, because the cueball will follow up a few inches after striking the 15ball - the 14-5 thus snookering the bank on the 4...would you like to put on your jumbo-size big girl pants and prop-bet on that Robbie?...:)

- Winner
I would LOVE to compare P.M.'s with you anytime you want about your shot selections:lol:lol although the P.M.'s I got would break your heart...
I tell you what Ghost.. you can start with the cue ball 3 inches left of middle diamond frozen and you can bet whatever you want I score the first ball... that will show what garbage your intentional was.. OR I will shoot from where you played your intentional and I bet I score the first ball..How about it Ghost do you want to back up your shot with some cash? I have a feeling when it comes down to it I have a hunch there is more chance of Lou playing me than you actually playing Tom at Derby:lol

P.S. Be careful now don't let your mouth overload your ass and ask me for a side bet on you playing Tom:heh

have a nice day:)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
I will say blah, blah, blah.....but I'll duck answering your prop bet challenge to me about you kicking the 15 and not leaving a bank on the 4ball, because, #1. I was wrong, and #2. I'm not a big girl yet :(
That's exactly what I thought you'd say.

- Winner

onepockethacker

Verified Member
That's exactly what I thought you'd say.

- Winner
LMFAO.. You just proved to everyone how good your intentional was.. You won't bet letting me shoot from where you left Clyde and you won't shoot from where Im going to leave you:lol:lol:lol GOOD SHOT GHOST:lol

LSJohn

Verified Member
LMFAO.. You just proved to everyone how good your intentional was.. You won't bet letting me shoot from where you left Clyde and you won't shoot from where Im going to leave you:lol:lol:lol GOOD SHOT GHOST:lol

I'm not wasting anything on a PM, but you guys are both as fulla shit as a Christmas goose.... and I love goose. :D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
.. You won't bet letting me shoot from where you left Clyde and you won't shoot from where Im going to leave you

I just don't understand why you enjoy so much making a fool out of yourself =

You challenge me to play out shots and games against you - playing even...

You've constantly challenged Billy to play out shots and games against you - playing even...

You've challenged other guys on here who you could easily spot 4 balls, to play out shots and games against you - playing even...

Yeah, you're a real hero, making those brave challenges...:rolleyes:...

But then, when Billy wants to have you 'pick on somebody your own size', and says he'll let Danny Smith shoot in his place against you in your challenges to him....all we hear is crickets..as you slink away....pathetic.

And the three times that I've prop-bet challenged you to bet on your own shot choices?...crickets.......pathetic.

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I just don't understand why you enjoy so much making a fool out of yourself =

You challenge me to play out shots and games against you - playing even...

You've constantly challenged Billy to play out shots and games against you - playing even...

You've challenged other guys on here who you could easily spot 4 balls, to play out shots and games against you - playing even...

Yeah, you're a real hero, making those brave challenges...:rolleyes:...

But then, when Billy wants to have you 'pick on somebody your own size', and says he'll let Danny Smith shoot in his place against you in your challenges to him....all we hear is crickets..as you slink away....pathetic.

And the three times that I've prop-bet challenged you to bet on your own shot choices?...crickets.......pathetic.
You like to pick out isolated parts of a shot to prop bet on where the whole meaning of Myself, Billy and Tom are trying to show you how your whole concept of the situation is WRONG.. The thread the Andy vs. OPG.. Billy made a statement that there was no offensive shot but there is a move that could further your position.. It was obvious he was talking about taking an intentional but there was ONLY 2 ways to do it... YOU wanting to show how smart you are as USUAL picked the wrong one. You had a 50/50 chance and you blew it LOL. In the thread where Billy and I were arguing over whether to make the 12 and get on the 8(my shot) or make the 12 and play shape on the 10 15.. YOUR shot was to play the combo then when you get called on it you ask Jeff if he wants to that you make the combo more than he makes the 12 a total pointless prop bet you offer so you can try to save some face from your bad selection.. If I saw a kindergarten teacher teaching kids that 2 plus 2 is 5 the rest of the guys on here may sit back and let it go but Im going to call the teachers ass on it....

P.S. Would you like an extra $ 500 side bet? I will take Tom against you at Derby City

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
You like to pick out isolated parts of a shot to prop bet on where the whole meaning of Myself, Billy and Tom are trying to show you how your whole concept of the situation is WRONG.. The thread the Andy vs. OPG.. Billy made a statement that there was no offensive shot but there is a move that could further your position.. It was obvious he was talking about taking an intentional but there was ONLY 2 ways to do it... YOU wanting to show how smart you are as USUAL picked the wrong one. You had a 50/50 chance and you blew it LOL. In the thread where Billy and I were arguing over whether to make the 12 and get on the 8(my shot) or make the 12 and play shape on the 10 15.. YOUR shot was to play the combo then when you get called on it you ask Jeff if he wants to that you make the combo more than he makes the 12 a total pointless prop bet you offer so you can try to save some face from your bad selection.. If I saw a kindergarten teacher teaching kids that 2 plus 2 is 5 the rest of the guys on here may sit back and let it go but Im going to call the teachers ass on it....

P.S. Would you like an extra $ 500 side bet? I will take Tom against you at Derby City
Im looking for that teacher willing to teach my son 2 + 2=5. Someone who can think abstractly like that has something going on. 2+2=4 is for 9 ball players. Only one pocket players can make 2+2=5. If I have to explain it to you then forget it.
Unfortunately they are still teaching that same old regimented BS that anyone can figure out. That make's boring people.

straightback

Verified Member
Im looking for that teacher willing to teach my son 2 + 2=5. Someone who can think abstractly like that has something going on. 2+2=4 is for 9 ball players. Only one pocket players can make 2+2=5. If I have to explain it to you then forget it.
Unfortunately they are still teaching that same old regimented BS that anyone can figure out. That make's boring people.
Not sure you followed his metaphor but whatevs.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I kind of was making a joke, to cut the acid between two guys I like a lot, but like you said whatevs.
Im done picking on Ghost.. he was getting a little bit upset... some guys can take it some can't.. besides who the hell would put up the WWYD's:D Although I am hoping he gives me a $ 500 side bet if he plays Tom at Derby:heh BTW I like Ghost.. Every now and then I just like to see how quickly I can break him down:D