Ghost vs. Arturo 4 wwyd

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
My shot --- my pocket is at the bottom right --- it's a couple of innings after a strong break by Arturo, resulting in his being ahead of me 2 to -1, both going to 8 --- wwyd ---->

Attachments

androd

Verified Member
Bank the 2ball and go around for a shot at the 12ball.

Last edited:

1pwannabe

Verified Member
My shot --- my pocket is at the bottom right --- it's a couple of innings after a strong break by Arturo, resulting in his being ahead of me 2 to -1, both going to 8 --- wwyd ---->
Considering the following:

1> I'm behind by 3 balls, he will want to begin hitting balls up table so I need to stay above them

2> I have a pretty good combo in the stack I need to protect if possible, the 12-7

3> I need a ball on my side

4> I can execute this shot with 90% confidence

unoperro

Verified Member
Bank the 3 across w lefthand english on cueball. Play CUEBALL to go behind 9
PLAY CUEBALL

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
For all the rock spinners
One rail, left English into the 9 kicking it to your side. QB into the 10 moving it to the middle of the table with QB drifting to the 2 ball leaving jack $hit

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
Bank the 3 across w righthand english on cueball. Play CUEBALL to go behind 9
PLAY CUEBALL
just saw your post
not sure you need right hand english
might be just follow or a hair left
good eye...:D

sappo

Verified Member
If I have the angle Im shooting the 2 ball into the 10 ball with a good amount of speed. Im trying to make the 10 ball hit into either the 1 ball or the 8 ball and my objective is to more a ball or two to my side of the table. Im drawing the cue ball back right on top of the 3 ball. Again a lot depends on whether or not I have the angle. Keith

lll

Verified Member
One rail, left English into the 9 banking it to your side. QB into the 10 moving it to the middle of the table with QB drifting to the 2 ball leaving jack $hit
i think you mean kicking it to your side but i dont think you will cut the 9 enough to pass the 2
icbw

LSJohn

Verified Member
Considering the following:

1> I'm behind by 3 balls, he will want to begin hitting balls up table so I need to stay above them

2> I have a pretty good combo in the stack I need to protect if possible, the 12-7

3> I need a ball on my side

4> I can execute this shot with 90% confidence

Yeah, that's better than my idea of making the 8... the spotted 8 blocks the 12-7 combo (but I think Rod's shot is even better.)

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
One rail, left English into the 9 kicking it to your side. QB into the 10 moving it to the middle of the table with QB drifting to the 2 ball leaving jack $hit
That's definitely what I saw first Tom, looks like you could possibly make the 2 ball off the 7. Anyway I like it because it's aggressive and it moves balls over to my side and is reasonably safe if the CB doesn't slide to far off the 10.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
Hit that shot hard enough to get whitey there means missing the bank ,will be costly. Sorry:(
You may me right but if you notice there is only about a six inch area where it can land to give up a shot on it. I think it would be worth the risk.
The bank could also be done going three rails with the cue ball for position on the twelve. That would put less roll on the four ball. Maybe even lag speed.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Ghost vs. Arturo 4 wwyd

You may me right but if you notice there is only about a six inch area where it can land to give up a shot on it. I think it would be worth the risk.

The bank could also be done going three rails with the cue ball for position on the twelve. That would put less roll on the four ball. Maybe even lag speed.

Yuuup.......