gentile /shane

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Unless you make a ball, I don't see how you cannot leave a return bank. Well, there is always luck.
You do know Shane is one of the best players in the world

There are a lot of positives with this shot Jim and even though you may be correct when you say that you will always leave a return bank, it's not as it seems because the return banks you could leave may not be advisable to shoot. With this shot you increase your chances of pocketing a ball, plus you're moving two balls from your opponents side to yours. Like I mentioned this option is more aggressive than the other two options, however, it does carry an immediate reward much more often. We first must decide if gambling for an immediate reward is a fair trade off when there are other options that are less risky but yet carry a distinct advantage. Like Artie says..shoot all three shots and decide for yourself which option you like best, they all carry benefits.:)

Bill Incardona

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
There are a lot of positives with this shot Jim and even though you may be correct when you say that you will always leave a return bank, it's not as it seems because the return banks you could leave may not be advisable to shoot. With this shot you increase your chances of pocketing a ball, plus you're moving two balls from your opponents side to yours. Like I mentioned this option is more aggressive than the other two options, however, it does carry an immediate reward much more often. We first must decide if gambling for an immediate reward is a fair trade off when there are other options that are less risky but yet carry a distinct advantage. Like Artie says..shoot all three shots and decide for yourself which option you like best, they all carry benefits.:)

Bill Incardona
Very good Mr Bill You have come a long way. from Gunslinger to a player. And you have improved in every aspect of the game. And even your personality. Is first class, You have grown and created a man that everyone has grown to love and respect. You have caracter, class, personality. And you are smart funny and a great sense of humor. You get people to laugh and listen and smile. You are in a class by yourself. I thought that I would say it all. This post was not payed for by Billy Incardona. It comes from my heart. And Billy deserves it for all the good things he has done for pool. And the site. He is a prophet for the game of pool. You are a real winner.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Very good Mr Bill You have come a long way. from Gunslinger to a player. And you have improved in every aspect of the game. And even your personality. Is first class, You have grown and created a man that everyone has grown to love and respect. You have caracter, class, personality. And you are smart funny and a great sense of humor. You get people to laugh and listen and smile. You are in a class by yourself. I thought that I would say it all. This post was not payed for by Billy Incardona. It comes from my heart. And Billy deserves it for all the good things he has done for pool. And the site. He is a prophet for the game of pool. You are a real winner.

I agree Billy is a great ambassador to the game and this site. Everyone has a little different look at the game and I have taken many notes from Bill.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Artie, i'm glad you're back posting not because you have flattered me but because you're a fresh breath of air for the site, not to mention all the other things you bring which needs no explanation.

I value highly all the appreciation you guys have shown me, mainly because I deserve it.:D Well, that has a lot to do with it, however, it's really not what I appreciate most. I really enjoy that i'm helping players improve their game, there's quite a bit of knowledge going around on this site and i'm glad that i'm respected enough to help people. Yes I put in a lot of time..considering all things but I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy doing it. I have improved my game listening to other players and incorporating it into my thinking, players like Hall, Mathews, Varner, Sigel, Allen, Kelly, and many more champions that shared their knowledge through commentary, and helped not only me but the 1,000,s of other people that tuned in.

Now we have Artie back posting along with players like Tom Wirth, Ghost, Rodney, Hacker (when he's grounded) SJD, and many other players on this site that have an over abundance of knowledge and are willing to share it as well. Thanks to One pocket.org you can come onto this site and really learn how to think playing pool..especially one pocket and banks. Bank pool wow, players like The Beard and world champion John Brumback, clearly two of the most knowledgeable players in the world when it comes to bank pool. It doesn't get any better for aspiring players, i'm envious.:) Unfortunately we lost The Beard but his knowledge will always be reflected here.

Well, thanks again Artie for your endorsement, i'm feelin pretty good right now.:D

Bill Incardona

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie, i'm glad you're back posting not because you have flattered me but because you're a fresh breath of air for the site, not to mention all the other things you bring which needs no explanation.

I value highly all the appreciation you guys have shown me, mainly because I deserve it.:D Well, that has a lot to do with it, however, it's really not what I appreciate most. I really enjoy that i'm helping players improve their game, there's quite a bit of knowledge going around on this site and i'm glad that i'm respected enough to help people. Yes I put in a lot of time..considering all things but I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy doing it. I have improved my game listening to other players and incorporating it into my thinking, players like Hall, Mathews, Varner, Sigel, Allen, Kelly, and many more champions that shared their knowledge through commentary, and helped not only me but the 1,000,s of other people that tuned in.

Now we have Artie back posting along with players like Tom Wirth, Ghost, Rodney, Hacker (when he's grounded) SJD, and many other players on this site that have an over abundance of knowledge and are willing to share it as well. Thanks to One pocket.org you can come onto this site and really learn how to think playing pool..especially one pocket and banks. Bank pool wow, players like The Beard and world champion John Brumback, clearly two of the most knowledgeable players in the world when it comes to bank pool. It doesn't get any better for aspiring players, i'm envious.:) Unfortunately we lost The Beard but his knowledge will always be reflected here.

Well, thanks again Artie for your endorsement, i'm feelin pretty good right now.:D

Bill Incardona
Imagine if they start charging for air. So much a day. And if you don't pay they cut you off. That could be scary.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Imagine if they start charging for air. So much a day. And if you don't pay they cut you off. That could be scary.
Billy Incardona is not just a great pool player and talker. But he is great at many other arias. He plays great cards not just one card game but meany. He plays Backgammon a smart and great sports gambler. And he has a very good opinion. Better than the thoughts. Who are scared to death to beat there own money. Billy plays all games. And Billy was his own teacher. Even though he was around the best. Billy doesn't hold on to one game. If one game doesn't work. He goes on to another. And he is not afraid to take chances and risks. He knows what it is to live on the edge. He has had a lot of adventure and excitement in his life. He is without doubt one of the greatest caracters and human beings ever on earth. His life is full of excitement adventure and interesting stories. Bully has done it all. And he will continue tell there is no more chalk for his cue stick. Billy is not only a taker but he is a giver and he gives more than he takes. And Billy could win first price. Having the greatest smile ever in life. Just look at his pictures and you will see what I am saying is the truth. They say people who smile and laugh live a lot longer. And Billy is a great father and that's what I respect him more for. And billy has a lot of friends. His grace style and smile will always be remembered. Billy your still her this is not your funeral yet. I mite go before you. But then I cant post anymore about you so I thought it would be a good time to post ahead of time. Nobody can post when there gone. I hope you live to be the oldest man in the world. Enjoy life and do all the things you haven't done that you want to do. Don't wait for when its too late. Because you will never get the time or chance to do them.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Opening eyes

Opening eyes

Billy Incardona is not just a great pool player and talker. But he is great at many other arias. He plays great cards not just one card game but meany. He plays Backgammon a smart and great sports gambler. And he has a very good opinion. Better than the thoughts. Who are scared to death to beat there own money. Billy plays all games. And Billy was his own teacher. Even though he was around the best. Billy doesn't hold on to one game. If one game doesn't work. He goes on to another. And he is not afraid to take chances and risks. He knows what it is to live on the edge. He has had a lot of adventure and excitement in his life. He is without doubt one of the greatest caracters and human beings ever on earth. His life is full of excitement adventure and interesting stories. Bully has done it all. And he will continue tell there is no more chalk for his cue stick. Billy is not only a taker but he is a giver and he gives more than he takes. And Billy could win first price. Having the greatest smile ever in life. Just look at his pictures and you will see what I am saying is the truth. They say people who smile and laugh live a lot longer. And Billy is a great father and that's what I respect him more for. And billy has a lot of friends. His grace style and smile will always be remembered. Billy your still her this is not your funeral yet. I mite go before you. But then I cant post anymore about you so I thought it would be a good time to post ahead of time. Nobody can post when there gone. I hope you live to be the oldest man in the world. Enjoy life and do all the things you haven't done that you want to do. Don't wait for when its too late. Because you will never get the time or chance to do them.
Thanks Artie, that's great advice that you are giving me..and I am going to start doing all the things that I enjoy doing and haven't done for one reason or another. Another one of my good friends mentioned the same thing to me and he lives his life to the fullest..he said "you can't take it with you" and he's right. As simple as it sounds it is..you can't take it with you and it's not just about money it's about living your life to the fullest and start doing things before you can't physically do them. If you have your health and are able to do the things that full fill your life with excitement..love..adventure..get busy before you can't do those things any more. That's one of the reasons I admire John Henderson, because he's doing what makes him happy regardless of his age, which is just a number to him.

Thanks Artie, and god bless you and stay healthy.

Bill Incardona

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Thanks Artie, that's great advice that you are giving me..and I am going to start doing all the things that I enjoy doing and haven't done for one reason or another. Another one of my good friends mentioned the same thing to me and he lives his life to the fullest..he said "you can't take it with you" and he's right. As simple as it sounds it is..you can't take it with you and it's not just about money it's about living your life to the fullest and start doing things before you can't physically do them. If you have your health and are able to do the things that full fill your life with excitement..love..adventure..get busy before you can't do those things any more. That's one of the reasons I admire John Henderson, because he's doing what makes him happy regardless of his age, which is just a number to him.

Thanks Artie, and god bless you and stay healthy.

Bill Incardona
Billy that guy that said live your life to the fullest and you cant take it with you. Is that guy me. Because it sounds like me . What I would say. Did I answer the 64 thousand dollar Question. I no me pretty good.