Friends come and go but family is forever

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
This is for Freddy's family friends and all the people who care. If you love someone, tell them. Remember always to say what you mean. Never be afraid to express yourself. Take this opportunity to tell someone what they mean to you. Seize the day and have no regrets. Most importantly,stay close to your friends and family,for they have helped make you the person that you are today,and are what it is all about anyway.Let it make a difference in your day and theirs.The difference between expressing love and having regrets is that the regrets may stay around forever. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,anyone can start, from now and make a brand new end. Tank you to everyone for the great support to Freddy and his family and friends. If Freddy was her to see it and her it. He would rap his arms around everyone. And have the biggest group hug in life. Freddy will always remember each and every ones your faces. Freddy was a very loving caring magical child. Freddy was part of all of our lives And my memories with Freddy were fun and happy times. Without people the world would be a empty place. If someone would but a beautiful song on the site for Freddy and all the family. I think it would be terrific. A million thank you's

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
It's good to see you back posting, ole buddy! I hope you'll stick around to offer some of your insights when there is a WWYD thread.

You knew Fred about as well as anyone, so I'm sure his demise hit you pretty hard. We're all pretty shook up about it.

Maybe this is the year I'll make it out there to get together with you. I don't know if the U.S. 1P event will be in February, or when. My immune system ain't what it used to be, so I'd probably be smarter coming at another time of year.

I'll give you a call when I know I can make the trip. With all the dying this year it makes me realize I'd better get on the stick...:(

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
This is for Freddy's family friends and all the people who care. If you love someone, tell them. Remember always to say what you mean. Never be afraid to express yourself. Take this opportunity to tell someone what they mean to you. Seize the day and have no regrets. Most importantly,stay close to your friends and family,for they have helped make you the person that you are today,and are what it is all about anyway.Let it make a difference in your day and theirs.The difference between expressing love and having regrets is that the regrets may stay around forever. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,anyone can start, from now and make a brand new end. Tank you to everyone for the great support to Freddy and his family and friends. If Freddy was her to see it and her it. He would rap his arms around everyone. And have the biggest group hug in life. Freddy will always remember each and every ones your faces. Freddy was a very loving caring magical child. Freddy was part of all of our lives And my memories with Freddy were fun and happy times. Without people the world would be a empty place. If someone would but a beautiful song on the site for Freddy and all the family. I think it would be terrific. A million thank you's

artie

what song would be better than freddies own song from his website
"banking with the beard"
http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/beard.mp3

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
It's good to see you back posting, ole buddy! I hope you'll stick around to offer some of your insights when there is a WWYD thread.

You knew Fred about as well as anyone, so I'm sure his demise hit you pretty hard. We're all pretty shook up about it.

Maybe this is the year I'll make it out there to get together with you. I don't know if the U.S. 1P event will be in February, or when. My immune system ain't what it used to be, so I'd probably be smarter coming at another time of year.

I'll give you a call when I know I can make the trip. With all the dying this year it makes me realize I'd better get on the stick...:(

~Doc
Hi Dock you have such a great out look on life. and you enjoy everybody while you are with them. I just have to wright this. But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,and distance between us grows and grows.Around the corner yet miles away, Her's a telegram sir' Jim died today. And that's what we get and deserve in the end.Around the corner a vanished friend. Its too late once there gone. You will be a nice man your whole life. That's just how you are. Live your life don't just let it happen. I am thankfull that there are people like you in the world.