Freddie (The Beard) Bentivegna

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Freddie, you and I have been close for 53 years, and to me you're the most beloved and revered person/player I have known through out those 53 years..you are the most loved player from our generation. We talked on Thursday and it was then that you told me that they detected cancer in your lung and asked me not to mention it to no one. I tried calling you today and didn't get an answer, I wanted to talk to you because I feel you must feel alone, and I didn't want you to feel that way. Please try to understand that i'm posting this to show you the love and support that you'll be given through your fight against your toughest opponent ever, and I know for certain that you will feel the love that will help you get through this. I believe that you will survive because I have always looked at you as a survivor and you have too much heart not to.

You have been the "underdog" just about all your life and that never stopped you from succeeding, yes you have succeeded "big time" in everything you have done and I admire you more than you can ever imagine..just wanted you to know that. :)

Your friend always,
Bill Incardona

Bill is right on here, this is not the sort of thing that you want to go at alone, my thoughts and prayers go with you in this battle,

stay strong.

John

treeMan

Verified Member
Freddy, we know that you know that you can beat this. Can't wait to see you healthy and posting again.

tree

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Get well soon Freddy.....You can beat this.....We are all pulling for you

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Been feeling kinda blue and melancholy, lately, in here..

bump to the top...

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I just saw this on facebbok from Freddy's daughter: "My Dad just wanted me to let everyone know, in his own pool hustler vernacular, that he's "fighting his way out of a trap" and sends his love."

:)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Freddie (The Beard) Bentivegna

I just saw this on facebbok from Freddy's daughter: "My Dad just wanted me to let everyone know, in his own pool hustler vernacular, that he's "fighting his way out of a trap" and sends his love."

:)

Got me choked up at work. That's the attitude Freddy!

keoneyo

Verified Member
Freddy you dont remember this but I met you at the Derby couple years ago. I was with my friend Danny Diliberto and he introduced you to me. You started talking after he told you I was from lala land. He pushed me in the back and said "we gotta go". We were on our way to lunch. He whispered in my ear. "That Freddy, Once he starts he never gives up". Thats you Freddy you dont give up. We're here for you.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Freddie, you and I have been close for 53 years, and to me you're the most beloved and revered person/player I have known through out those 53 years..you are the most loved player from our generation. We talked on Thursday and it was then that you told me that they detected cancer in your lung and asked me not to mention it to no one. I tried calling you today and didn't get an answer, I wanted to talk to you because I feel you must feel alone, and I didn't want you to feel that way. Please try to understand that i'm posting this to show you the love and support that you'll be given through your fight against your toughest opponent ever, and I know for certain that you will feel the love that will help you get through this. I believe that you will survive because I have always looked at you as a survivor and you have too much heart not to.

You have been the "underdog" just about all your life and that never stopped you from succeeding, yes you have succeeded "big time" in everything you have done and I admire you more than you can ever imagine..just wanted you to know that. :)

Your friend always,
Bill Incardona

Anybody in this thread who thanked the poster for posting it is a hypocritical piece of garbage. You have been around creeps too long to distinguish from a true friend and a fake friend, which this poster is.

His "close, beloved and revered" friend asked him to NOT disclose that he was dying of cancer but his "good" friend could only think of rushing to this site and alerting the world of it.

He violated the trust and sanctity of his so-called "friendship" so that he could be "1st". He violated his 53 year long friend's dying wish to put himself at front & center and nobody seemed to notice or care.

He was never a "true" friend and I told Freddy that same thing many times.

Dennis

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Anybody in this thread who thanked the poster for posting it is a hypocritical piece of garbage. You have been around creeps too long to distinguish from a true friend and a fake friend, which this poster is.

His "close, beloved and revered" friend asked him to NOT disclose that he was dying of cancer but his "good" friend could only think of rushing to this site and alerting the world of it.

He violated the trust and sanctity of his so-called "friendship" so that he could be "1st". He violated his 53 year long friend's dying wish to put himself at front & center and nobody seemed to notice or care.

Dennis

dennis you are unbelievable. why don't you just stay away!!!!!!!!!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Dennis

There aren't words to describe how despicable you actually are, you talked to Freddie about the same thing, really. Freddie and I were very, very close, something that you know little of. The way you handle yourself on this forum leads me to believe that you are despised by many, many people, you know nothing about empathy, love, or friendship, all you have ever done is talk about people for no apparent reason. My friendship with Freddie goes much deeper than you're capable of understanding, he was my best friend in the pool world. You are only tolerated because of the drugs you take, people feel bad for you that the drugs put you in this altered state and you shouldn't be responsible for your words, to me you're the piece of garbage, not me. You need to get banned from the site, this site does much better when you're gone but then where else will you go? You're a punk, and a despicable ass hole you should thank me for the compliment.

Bill Incardona

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Dennis

WTF. This thread is over two years old and you have to post crap like this. You should crawl back under that ton of horse crap you call a life:mad: