for the rules guys

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,123
wincardona said:
but somewhere down the line that rule was changed (for the better)


Billy I.
Bill,

How could you ever say that removing a weapon from your arsenal is a change for the better? It's not. You may as well try to convince John Brumback that one-foul 9-ball is a great idea. Do you also think it's better for John to kick at a ball when hooked(playing 9-ball) than push out to a bank? I doubt it.

The more weapons that you have in your arsenal the better equipped you are to win.

Dennis
 

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,123
SactownTom said:
It is very simple.. Bstroud and Artie are correct.

When you gamble, you get to play the game you want to, agree with your opponent about the rules, race format, amount of money, time limit and what table to play on. How difficult is that?

When you play in a tournament you only have to decide if you want to follow the rules of the tournament or NOT.

It is very simple.

Currently, tournament rules state; it is a foul for a cue ball or an object ball to be jumped off the table.

The Doctor knows... Thanks Billy
Tom,

The problem occurs when tournament clowns try to enforce their rules on players who gamble.

I remember John McCue coming back from a tournament in the late 70's. He described one-foul BIH to us and we all thought it was a crazy way to play 9-ball. I still think that, even though it may be a great equalizer and be good for t.v.. It lets weaker players compete with better players and that's not what I look for when gambling. Jumping an object ball off the table is the same thing to me, it's a weapon that I can use and I'll not have that taken away from me by anybody.

P.S. Nobody I know gives a damn what tournament rules are, no disrespect intended to you.

Dennis
 

SactownTom

Moderator
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
813
Dennis,
No disrespect taken.

I find that a lot of tournament players are very stubborn when it comes to the rules, especially when the tournament rules change every few years, some for the better, some for the worse. IMO it is a ploy just to keep the rule makers in a job. It is difficult just to keep up with all the changes.

Plus, which rules do you use?

It is also tough to enforce the rules. Players usually do not even know the rules in a tournament until it is used against them and it usually embarrassing for them. How many times do you think tournament players enter a tournament and know ALL OF THE RULES.. and one of the first rules of tournament play is 'players are responsible for knowing the rules'

I played roll out 9 ball and liked it a lot. But, when you couldn't get a game because everyone wanted to play Foul BIH anywhere on the table, what are you going to do? play with yourself or just certain buddies?

But, that is just my opinion.

Not sure what you mean by 'Tournament clowns try to enforce their rules'

My rule is this;

there are two types for rules Tournament rules and Gambling rules. If you don't know the difference keep your money and mouth in your pocket.

When someone asks a question about the rules, I try to answer the best I can from experience and from the written text of the World Standardized Rules.

I don't make up rules.

Cowboy Dennis said:
Tom,

The problem occurs when tournament clowns try to enforce their rules on players who gamble.

I remember John McCue coming back from a tournament in the late 70's. He described one-foul BIH to us and we all thought it was a crazy way to play 9-ball. I still think that, even though it may be a great equalizer and be good for t.v.. It lets weaker players compete with better players and that's not what I look for when gambling. Jumping an object ball off the table is the same thing to me, it's a weapon that I can use and I'll not have that taken away from me by anybody.

P.S. Nobody I know gives a damn what tournament rules are, no disrespect intended to you.

Dennis
 

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,123
SactownTom said:
Dennis,

Not sure what you mean by 'Tournament clowns try to enforce their rules'
What I mean Tom is this: I've played guys who have played one too many tournaments and now they think the rules they played by in those tournaments should be applied to the entire world, including when they are gambling. Those are tournament clowns to me.

As to playing one-foul BIH 9-ball, I did stop playing anybody who didn't play pushout 9-ball. Cornbread & I played pushout and so did anybody else who ever gambled seriously with me at 9-ball. I pretty much stopped playing 9-ball because nobody knew how to play 2 foul pushout.

Dennis
 

lll

Verified Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
14,684
Cowboy Dennis said:
I pretty much stopped playing 9-ball because nobody knew how to play 2 foul pushout.

Dennis
dennis
since that way of playing 9 ball hasnt been popular for awhile
tell us the rules of that game as you remember it
id be curious if anyone has a different set of rules
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
wincardona said:
I played for many years where jumping an object ball off the table was not a foul, but somewhere down the line that rule was changed (for the better) and an jumping an object ball off the table is a foul and will be treated as such.

When you foul, all balls pocketed will not count as pocketed balls and and all fouls will be treated as such, including an object ball off the table.

Billy I.
The rule is a completly stupite rule and makes no sense And If a Player makes your ball and a ball jumps the table I guess his ball gets spoted up.

The Rule has been good for a 100 years and thier is no real atvantage to jumping a ball off the table.

And What if you jump the cue ball and the object ball off the table. I guess it should cost you the game. Because a double foul in a game the award the player the game.


So what if 2 or 3 balls jump the table how many balls do you owe?

And in nine ball If you make a ball or two on the brack. and a ball jumps the table what happines?

THe rule is a dumb rule and i cant see one good thing about it. Maybe someone can tell me whats so good about the rule.

And another stupied rule is in nine ball you cant push out. Why not the other player gets his choice weather he wants too shoot it or not.

And thier have been too many dumb rules made too speed up the game.

And everything is cue ball in hand or cue ball in hand behind the line. ITs a complete joke. And shooters are never going too see thier is more too the game then just shooting.

THier is stratage and manovering and thats all taken out off the game. Thier is no more defese its all offense. Yet the lock you up playing nine ball were you have no chance to hit the ball or play safe.

And the get cue ball in hand. If they want too play by those stupied tournement rules fine.

Then make the other rule to make it a better game. And its stupied too watch a player role behind the eight ball were the player has no chance too hit the ball. And get cue ball in hand.

Who wants too watch taht its not even a game its a joke. Their is no skill or shooting involved its all taken out off the game.

And if they want too play by those rules. To speed up the game and give the weacker players a better chance too win. I guess the made it happen.

THe truth is the rules should not be changed to help the weacker player. If you are the weacker player than get your ass up thier and learn too play. So you can play with the good players.

If you are the better player nobody should have the wright to change a rule too help the weeker player

And take away from the better player. THe rules that have been changed are for the worst not for the better.

And Instead off just hearing the rules are better. Post why and what makes them better.

And I tell it like it is I dont have too butter up too anyone. Because the are running the tournament. Or its thier tables or I anounce for someone.

I have no motive but too tell the truth that the people will see. And I said that a object ball off the table should not be a foul.

Do it like I said and let everyone vote. Instead off one guy saying this and I say this. It goes back and fort and its all a waiste off time and nothingb geta acomplished.

Vote on it. And then if the majority off people want too play by the rule a object ball off the table is a foul then thats what they play by.

And If I gamble with some one thier will not be a stupite rule a ball off the table is a foul. And why would you want too hit a ball off the table too start with.

Like its something easy too do. What shot does it show up were its so important. You might watch 100 games and never see a ball go off the table.

And shooting a ball off the table you loose your shot any way. Because you have too make a ball too keep shooting.

But its real simple vote on the rulle and dont let someone make a rule thats clue less.

Or because off TV or speeding up the game. Do you want too shoot craps. Or do you want the better player to win. The game off pool was made so the better player wins .

NOt too let the weacker player win because the make the rules weacker too help the better player.

Real simple vote on the rule. That cant be no fairer. And dont show who voted for what rule. To sway people who dont no witch wat to vote. To follow a player the like or thier friend.

The voting must be held cofidential. And in nine ball I will lay 7 to 5 that 60 or more players will vote too play role out nine ball. Even the weacker players.

And If they vote on a object ball off the table is or is not a fowl. They will vote it should not be a foul. And I would like too her why its a better rule a foul on a object ball off the table.

And what happines if a player makes your ball and jumps a ball off the yable. You dont get credit for the ball he made for you. or does he get the ball. That makes the rule even dumber. Why would you get the ball on a foul. I never herd off someone getting a ball on a foul.

But lets vote. And see what happines. THis vote could be pretty close. But ehy would smeone shoot a object ball off the table? Unlessthe are trying to scratch on purposec and then they have too get they cue ball too jump the table or sctatch in the pocket.

I would like too see a good example were this comes into play.
 

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,123
Artie Bodendorfer said:
But ehy would smeone shoot a object ball off the table? Unlessthe are trying to scratch on purposec and then they have too get they cue ball too jump the table or sctatch in the pocket.

I would like too see a good example were this comes into play.
For the last time here it is from androd:
androd said:
I've maybe done this a dozen times in my life. (give or take) when you're trying to give your opponent a ball or possibly double it out of his pocket.
I.E. The 10 ball,and you feel the 4 ball is coming back to hit the CB.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AALW4BCpA3Cakh3DSCI3EOrb3FKBg3GChP3HBJt3IRlj3JbjV4KBKU3LGpL3MSIS3NBIy3ODFY3PIey@[/CUETABLE]
For those who've never played one-pocket on a snooker table, this shot is even easier on a snooker table. Those small, light balls fly off the table much easier than on a pooltable.

Dennis
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
Cowboy Dennis said:
For the last time here it is from androd:


For those who've never played one-pocket on a snooker table, this shot is even easier on a snooker table. Those small, light balls fly off the table much easier than on a pooltable.

Dennis

For the lasy time why would you want too shoot the 4 ball into the 10 ball and jump the table.

When you will not have real good control off the cue ball. When all you have too do is shoot the 4 ball into the ten ball.

And the four will go off the tree ball in front off youre pocket and lock the cue ball in behind the 5 and 9 .

And he will be in a trap. THier is no reason too jump the 4 ball off the table. And not be able to control the cue ball.

And if its a foul the object ball off the table you would never shoot that shot.

I dont think anyone would shoot that shot too jump the 4 off the table. AndcI will gamble with some one from that position then jumping the 4 off the table.

And we will play its not a foul if the 4 ball jumps off the table.
 

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,123
Artie Bodendorfer said:
For the lasy time why would you want too shoot the 4 ball into the 10 ball and jump the table.

When you will not have real good control off the cue ball. When all you have too do is shoot the 4 ball into the ten ball.

And the four will go off the tree ball in front off youre pocket and lock the cue ball in behind the 5 and 9 .

And he will be in a trap. THier is no reason too jump the 4 ball off the table. And not be able to control the cue ball.

And if its a foul the object ball off the table you would never shoot that shot.

I dont think anyone would shoot that shot too jump the 4 off the table. AndcI will gamble with some one from that position then jumping the 4 off the table.

And we will play its not a foul if the 4 ball jumps off the table.
Artie,

You've either shot this shot and understand when it's called for or you haven't, it's as simple as that.

If you don't understand it by now then you never will.

Dennis
 

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
3,513
Tell you what Artie, you play by the rules the founders had and the rest of us will play by today's standards. Do you still use clay balls and that nappy felt to play? In straight pool, where the one pocket rule developed in more modern times, (last 200 years) any ball going off the table is a foul. Maybe it's a left coast thing. Don't worry, in another forty or fifty years, the worst coast will catch on. Play it anyway you want when your gambling. If you move all the balls with your stick, it's ok, right? No harm no foul.
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
Scrzbill said:
Tell you what Artie, you play by the rules the founders had and the rest of us will play by today's standards. Do you still use clay balls and that nappy felt to play? In straight pool, where the one pocket rule developed in more modern times, (last 200 years) any ball going off the table is a foul. Maybe it's a left coast thing. Don't worry, in another forty or fifty years, the worst coast will catch on. Play it anyway you want when your gambling. If you move all the balls with your stick, it's ok, right? No harm no foul.

You need yo her what you are saying. Because too start with I never listen to repeaters that dont no anythung. And just cherp away.

Get some champions on her that no pool and then you will see what time it is.

Being sarcastick and silly comments about clay balls and the rules. Lets put up some mone and we will bet on the rules and you can have all the todays rules.

And I will tell you what rules should be changed too what I say. Over what the rules are. And I will lay you two too one. That I will get more people too agree on my rules then what the rules are.

Now will see if its just talk. Or will you bet on what you say? Talk doesnt coset you anything. I never seen anybody loose any moey on a free coversation talk.

BUt you money were youre mouth is and I dont care if your the guy that made the stupite changes and rulles.

And I will tell this to everbody. Because the rules stick and there stupit.

And I no I cant win no votes the way I am talking. But we will get 10 judges Like Johnny Archer Mike Schmidt Corry Duel. Buddy Hall Jimmy Fousco Danny delaberto. Shane Eferine Nick Varner Eddie Kelly Allen Hopkins.

I think those are qualified players and people. We will let them be the judges. And you get two too one from me that I will get more votes then the new rules.

I no you got the nuts because I am 50 years behind time. And time has past me buy. Now all you have too do is put up the money and make a bet.

You dont need to speack for the rest off them. Just speeck for yourself. Nobody on this site needs help everybody speecks thier peace. Unless you need motale suport.

The way you think players will never get paud what the are intited too. But its hard too talk too people who cant play and dont no anything and just go by what they her.
 

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
9,416
Artie Bodendorfer said:
The rule is a completly stupite rule and makes no sense And If a Player makes your ball and a ball jumps the table I guess his ball gets spoted up.
Artie, in this example the only way a ball pocketed for your opponent would get spotted back up is if the cue ball jumps off the table, NOT an object ball (Or if there is a pocket scratch).

Doc
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
gulfportdoc said:
Artie, in this example the only way a ball pocketed for your opponent would get spotted back up is if the cue ball jumps off the table, NOT an object ball (Or if there is a pocket scratch).

Doc

If you foul or scratch and the object ball jumps the table and its a fowl.How does your opponent get credit for a ball on a fowl.
 

John Brumback

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,747
Scrzbill said:
Tell you what Artie, you play by the rules the founders had and the rest of us will play by today's standards. Do you still use clay balls and that nappy felt to play? In straight pool, where the one pocket rule developed in more modern times, (last 200 years) any ball going off the table is a foul. Maybe it's a left coast thing. Don't worry, in another forty or fifty years, the worst coast will catch on. Play it anyway you want when your gambling. If you move all the balls with your stick, it's ok, right? No harm no foul.
I know someone that has a sign that says....."When we are at your house will play by your rules". Reading that between the lines mean's that, when we are at my house will play by mine.

I think that applys here. I guess really all rules are homemade..so to speak.
But I will say that the onepocket rules that I have been playing with the last 10 or 15 years haven't changed. As long as you get em hashed out first I see no problems. But all the new and young players play by the same rules as far as I know. Like I said before I think the rules of onepocket and bankpool are fine and dandy just like they are. Thank you, John B.
 

Banks

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
386
John Brumback said:
I know someone that has a sign that says....."When we are at your house will play by your rules". Reading that between the lines mean's that, when we are at my house will play by mine.

I think that applys here. I guess really all rules are homemade..so to speak.
But I will say that the onepocket rules that I have been playing with the last 10 or 15 years haven't changed. As long as you get em hashed out first I see no problems. But all the new and young players play by the same rules as far as I know. Like I said before I think the rules of onepocket and bankpool are fine and dandy just like they are. Thank you, John B.
All of you guys are ahead of me by decades, but from what I've seen a lot of the rule discrepancies come from the newer players not really knowing in the beginning what the true rules are. Rules get passed around from one unknowledgable player to another. Then, after a few years of playing the same incorrect rules, they naturally come to believe that these are in fact the correct rules. Posting standardized(true) rules in a pool hall would help this out immensely, imho.
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
John Brumback said:
I know someone that has a sign that says....."When we are at your house will play by your rules". Reading that between the lines mean's that, when we are at my house will play by mine.

I think that applys here. I guess really all rules are homemade..so to speak.
But I will say that the onepocket rules that I have been playing with the last 10 or 15 years haven't changed. As long as you get em hashed out first I see no problems. But all the new and young players play by the same rules as far as I know. Like I said before I think the rules of onepocket and bankpool are fine and dandy just like they are. Thank you, John B.
Im ok with what you are saying the rules are basicaly the same. Thier is just the object ball off the table. I dont see that rule as being a foul at all.

And You tell me why ut should be a foul. And IF its a foul how does your opponent get credit for you making his ball and the ball jumping the table is a foul.

How does someone get credit for a ball if its a foul?


IN bank pool is it a foul when a object ball goes off the table? Or on the breack a ball goes off the table is that a foul?

Or playing nine ball If the ball goes off the table on the breack is it a Foul. Or during the game off nine ball If the player makles a ball and one ball jumps the table is that a foul. Does thee other player get cue ball in hanD.

I dont want too bother anyone I would like too no what the rules are . And see if they make sense. Were just talking.

THe worst game that got hurt and destroid by rules is 8 ball. They crusified the rules.

But lets finish up on nine ball and one pocket. And Why can some on push out after the brack. And not during the game. Sounds very dumb too me. And if the player can see a part off the ball after the breack can he still role out?

Anyone can put the rules on thier.
 

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
3,513
Artie Bodendorfer said:
You need yo her what you are saying. Because too start with I never listen to repeaters that dont no anythung. And just cherp away.

Get some champions on her that no pool and then you will see what

And I will tell you what rules should be changed too what I say. Over what the rules are. And I will lay you two too one. That I will get more people too agree on my rules then what the rules are.

Now will see if its just talk. Or will you bet on what you say? Talk doesnt coset you anything. I never seen anybody loose any moey on a

And I will tell this to everbody. Because the rules stick and

I tell you WHAT ARTIE. I WILL PUT MY MONEY UP ANY TIME, with someone who can read and write English. You're no champion so if that's the criteria for knowing and playing by the rules, your frigging out yourself. There are not two or three sets of rules. One for champions. One for lesser players like yourself, and then a third set for others. Your post are unintelligible so any response has to be sarcastic. The fact of the matter is, clay balls were used by you with the nappy green cloth but you don't play like that anymore do you? Things change. You don't like the rule so you make up some bull to why you don't like it. Get over yourself. You want to insult people who disagree with you, because your arguments are weak. I would continue this with you but I refuse to have an intellectual discussion with the unarmed. When we play, it's a foul to knock any ball off the table. Is it a foul to touch more than one ball at a time. Here is a rule that is as out of touch as you-it's a foul to touch any ball. BTW Either you're lazy or don't understand how computers work. Those little green lines and red lines mean something. Ten judges are fine with me. Let's set the parameters. It's tournament one pocket on the west coast. The ten judges will be from the west coast. As far the rest of your insane rantings, take your meds. I have your money in my pocket. Even though I can't play, I know who to bet against. It's sweet money too. Paid for my trip to DCC.
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
Scrzbill said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
You need yo her what you are saying. Because too start with I never listen to repeaters that dont no anythung. And just cherp away.

Get some champions on her that no pool and then you will see what

And I will tell you what rules should be changed too what I say. Over what the rules are. And I will lay you two too one. That I will get more people too agree on my rules then what the rules are.

Now will see if its just talk. Or will you bet on what you say? Talk doesnt coset you anything. I never seen anybody loose any moey on a

And I will tell this to everbody. Because the rules stick and

I tell you WHAT ARTIE. I WILL PUT MY MONEY UP ANY TIME, with someone who can read and write English. You're no champion so if that's the criteria for knowing and playing by the rules, your frigging out yourself. There are not two or three sets of rules. One for champions. One for lesser players like yourself, and then a third set for others. Your post are unintelligible so any response has to be sarcastic. The fact of the matter is, clay balls were used by you with the nappy green cloth but you don't play like that anymore do you? Things change. You don't like the rule so you make up some bull to why you don't like it. Get over yourself. You want to insult people who disagree with you, because your arguments are weak. I would continue this with you but I refuse to have an intellectual discussion with the unarmed. When we play, it's a foul to knock any ball off the table. Is it a foul to touch more than one ball at a time. Here is a rule that is as out of touch as you-it's a foul to touch any ball. BTW Either you're lazy or don't understand how computers work. Those little green lines and red lines mean something. Ten judges are fine with me. Let's set the parameters. It's tournament one pocket on the west coast. The ten judges will be from the west coast. As far the rest of your insane rantings, take your meds. I have your money in my pocket. Even though I can't play, I know who to bet against. It's sweet money too. Paid for my trip to DCC.[/QUOTE

I have had a million suckers in my life say the same things you are saying its nothing new. And I have had people that would say 100 times dumber and stupiter things about me.

THats because suckers say what makes them a sucker. I see your goal and standerds it showes wright away like your stupitity. You are one off those nckle and dime suckers that think they made a score because you might have won a few dollaers for your trip.

I see a million suckers like you come into Las Vegas every day and say the same thing. And they say the won the broke even and nobody looses. And they go back home and tell thier friends the same thing.

I cant figure out how the casinos are still in buisness if everyone winsand breacks even. Thier stuck two thousand for the trio and nut too start with.

And they all won or broke even. You are a fool sir. You are clueless about pool or gambling AS good as you are in spelling can you get paid for it.
Have you won any spelling contest or English contests?
I am not going to waiste my time with a dead bsat and a dresset up fool.

And I am glad that I am different and not like everyone else thats what makes us uniquie and different. You see what happened too the world and the Economy by everyone being the same.

And what about those Dartmounth and Harvard people who got all thier degrees and are spelling and grammer genussis and computor experts.

And the cant even get a job. I guess I will spell horrable and use pool room and carnivale slang and not have too work for a living the rest off my life.

And do whatever I want. Anyone can be a clock puncher. But not everyone can make it gambling or playing pool or betting sports or not having too get up in the morning too gotoo work. And IF I am late I will get Fiered

Or I mite get layed off. And work all my life and then they through your ass out because you are too old or the can pay a younger person half the price they pay you for doing the same job.

No thanks. I will be my own boss and not have someone telling me what too do and when too I can go and eat.

My life is free I can go and do whatever I want whenever I want. And if thats because off my terriable spelling or grammer. I think you should try that.

It shure sounds a lot better then working. An like I said I have talket too a million fools in my life and I have never wanted too be and the other side. I like my side I like what I do and I have reached my goals.

And when I look into thev mirroe at myself I can stile have a big smile on my face. I no about gambling and Hustling thats all I want too no . The rest is for you.

I feel sory for you that you have too live a controled life and that you cant make a living without a job. But dont feel bad you were programed and brain washt from the beginning.

I think you are a very good speller and are great at english and Grammer. And you should become a wrighter and show everone how good you spell.

And forget pool because I can see you are too smart already . And you will beat everyone out off thier money. Because you spell too good and make paragrapys and all the correct punctuations. Who would want too play pool with someone thats this intellegent.

Apool player that couldnt speack English wouldnt have a chance with you.

But suckers and squares are allowed too say whatever they want. BEcause they atre suckers. Its been great meating another one off you suckers in my life. You have a very big following did you no that. They call it the sucker line.

Maybe you can try too be the sucker off the year. You have all the qualifications and Credentials.

And I have already been through all this spelling suff before. Thier is a long list and line ahead off you. But you are welcome too join the list.

I might even go down as the worst speeler in life. I dont think I could get a better complamente then that. Anything shorter then that. Would be a isulte. But I have gone through a lotwores wuth my speeling on this site.

And the can spot you the 1 and 9 .


You are what they call a Johnny come latly. But you will get a passing grade for trying. I think you have contributed some very important information.That everyone can learn from.

But your a liitle late your story is very old and you dont get no credit for being nuber 50 thousand on the list. And maybe you can go too a higher levele and get in the knocking levele.


Have a great day and but your head in the toilet bowl wit all the crap in it and flush.

Thamks for sharing
 

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,123
Scrzbill said:
Your post are unintelligible so any response has to be sarcastic. The fact of the matter is, clay balls were used by you with the nappy green cloth but you don't play like that anymore do you? Things change. You don't like the rule so you make up some bull to why you don't like it. Get over yourself. You want to insult people who disagree with you, because your arguments are weak. I would continue this with you but I refuse to have an intellectual discussion with the unarmed. When we play, it's a foul to knock any ball off the table. Is it a foul to touch more than one ball at a time. Here is a rule that is as out of touch as you-it's a foul to touch any ball. It's tournament one pocket on the west coast.
Scrzbill,

I could be wrong but I didn't see AB insult anybody first in this thread. I believe you hurled the first insults.

I also have played for 30 years that an object ball off the table is not a foul. I would never play otherwise.

No gamblers that I've ever known care what a tournament player thinks about anything. Tournament players don't even exist in the minds of gamblers except for those that gamble.

Dennis
 
Top