Food in Chicago

chicagomike

Verified Member
I would love to play some after our one pocket match. I guess the only snooker table is at Chris's? Don't tell me they play on a regular pool table.

I will try and knock out the Ghost Saturday.:D If that does not work, I am free Monday, day or night, and heading home Tuesday.

I've put the word out and it sounds like Monday early evening works best for the locals. Only thing is they don't sound willing to travel to Cris's and that's the only snooker table around. We can play in the burbs where they usually do at 63rd St. Billiards on a pool table with shimmed pockets. Good time had by all.

P.S. Ghosty....not trying to cut into your action, just trying to accommodate the out of towner:)

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
True!!!

True!!!

Pizza for dinner with The Beard at Beggar's Pizza. Chicago sausage is the best.

True Chicago sausage is best.....All this talk about Chicago food has made me hungry and homesick big time. I've decided that I'm not only gonna buy the Ghost his victory dinner at Wishbone with the money he wins me today, but am gonna go nuts and spend the entire amount at my favorite Chicago joints when I go home in October.
Chicago food is twice as good when paid for with money won as opposed to money earned.
Go get him Ghost.....Im hungry and need a beef!!!!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Pizza for dinner with The Beard at Beggar's Pizza. Chicago sausage is the best.

I stopped at a great little Italian deli a little while ago and picked up some Chicago sausage and a couple stuffed pork chops. You guys have made me so hungry reading this thread:).

Freddy gave me a shopping list of the proper meats & cheeses to buy at this deli and his choices were perfect. The imported provolone is the best I've ever had in my life.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
True Chicago sausage is best.....All this talk about Chicago food has made me hungry and homesick big time. I've decided that I'm not only gonna buy the Ghost his victory dinner at Wishbone with the money he wins me today, but am gonna go nuts and spend the entire amount at my favorite Chicago joints when I go home in October.
Chicago food is twice as good when paid for with money won as opposed to money earned.
Go get him Ghost.....Im hungry and need a beef!!!!

Hey, no fair using lines from flicks:p.

RBL