Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Ok folks! Whats the line on this one? Josh's home table, generous pockets. Tony's a one pocket beast... I'm guessing Tony a 6/5 favorite. Whats your guess

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I was going to comment in the other thread about filler that I would like to see him play a Danny Smith for a good match...

If Tony shows up at all I don't think filler can win.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
just reading the ad, biggest quarantine match. is trump promoting?

of course he is. America vs Euro trash😁 Except his great and beautiful wife is pulling for Filler.

Filler is a great Player, I wouldn’t underestimate him. It could be a close one

senor

Verified Member
@warrenr I think if you were to look up Roy's Basement on Facebook there would be a feed.

I haven't seen much of Filler, what I did see is impressive. Knows enough to be dangerous, IMO not enough to apply this knowledge effectively and at the right time. Just my judgment of some of the shots he thought might work against the short stocky guy he gave up 13-7 to. I understand maybe he was playing a little looser because the competition allowed him to. Obviously T-Rex won't provide him the same luxury.

Interesting match. Filler will need to keep same open-offense mindset. Filler can't nip and duck and expect to win. We know T-Rex won't nip and duck at the wrong time. Look forward to watching a little of it.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Man my heart wants to say Tony crushes him, but Filler is so disciplined and hast just been playing absolutely nonstop. AND WELL.
I think his firepower stands a good chance to overcome whatever knowledge gap he may still have.
Tony's balls better fall cause if he leaves Filler anything he will get punished for it.
I'd still give Tony the edge but think this may be just straight gambling.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
How can we watch this?
1:00 EST tomorrow. I'll post links here when it gets going or I'm sure somebody will if im out. If everybody who watches will donate a few bucks it gets you in the drawings for free giveaways. Last one they were giving Predator Cues and products.
Plus he never charges so its a great way to support them all.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
How can we watch this?

I sold my soul to Facebook long ago (like they was China) so I've already been bought and sold and hacked and you name it, so I guess I'll tune in.. Roy said it was free (looking for sponsors and support).. They cancelled that big money Bergman match.. Here is the link for Roy' Basement.. enjoy..

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
the fact that Filler is also playing / macthing up quite a bit it will help him some for sure.

IMO a better match would be danny smith, evan lunda or maybe corey/svb...I think he may be biting off more than he can chew with Tony, we will see!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
the fact that Filler is also playing / macthing up quite a bit it will help him some for sure.

IMO a better match would be danny smith, evan lunda or maybe corey/svb...I think he may be biting off more than he can chew with Tony, we will see!

I know what you're saying but for me, just me, I would rather see these two. Some of the recent ones, I had no interest in, and this one, I would pay for, yet it's free.. It's gonna be huge... Tune in and donate.. Cash Aps ,, Super Chat etc etc.. Let's Roll!!

2020-05-11 12_29_54-Roy's Basement - Home - Avast Secure Browser.png