Favorite Moves?

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Getting back to some more pool now..

I've got a few favorite moves in 8-ball I like, such as a simple things like in an end game locking up an opponent's ball with mine between it and the pocket for an easy kick defense, etc.

Since 1P has predetermined pockets, playing an endgame scenario must be a little easier, although execution plays a huge part of course. Are there any particular endgame moves that you like? Or is it more of a luck factor, where it doesn't necessarily matter how close you get, it's just more of who screws up or makes the good shot first?

Maybe something I can put up my sleave for this weekend's lessons? ;)

I've started playing more simply and have tried keeping away from attempting to do too much at one time, with better results.. moving one ball and leaving no good shots is much better than trying to move 3 and selling out. :eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Getting back to some more pool now..

I've got a few favorite moves in 8-ball I like, such as a simple things like in an end game locking up an opponent's ball with mine between it and the pocket for an easy kick defense, etc.

Since 1P has predetermined pockets, playing an endgame scenario must be a little easier, although execution plays a huge part of course. Are there any particular endgame moves that you like? Or is it more of a luck factor, where it doesn't necessarily matter how close you get, it's just more of who screws up or makes the good shot first?

Maybe something I can put up my sleave for this weekend's lessons? ;)
I've started playing more simply and have tried keeping away from attempting to do too much at one time, with better results.. moving one ball and leaving no good shots is much better than trying to move 3 and selling out. :eek:

Sorry, can't help you Bank's..(brain is on 1P overload)..:eek:...But I'm sure Dennis WILL 'WEI table' it, and he and the Doctor, lll, Ghoast, Beard, OPH, et al, will expound on it...(and argue over it)...Ad-F**king-Nauseum..:frus

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I don't know Bank's...But I'm sure Dennis will 'WEI table it, and he and the Doctor, lll, Ghoast, OPH, et al, will expound on it...(and argue over it)...Ad-F**king-Nauseum..:frus

Dear "I'm Innocent" Breath,

It seems to me that you imbeciles have been arguing over posts here, not me. I barely have time to post them much less argue over them.

P.S. Too bad you have severe laryngitis instead of broken-typing-finger-itis:p

RBL