Events Calendar

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I don't know why every state does not do this. It would be awesome!

i know Arizona does it (and now Virginia), but are there any other states that have "State One Pocket Championships"?

Pennsylvania has one, I think New Jersey also has one

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Awesome!

Maybe one day, every state will have one and then once a year you can have "Nationals", where every state champion goes to compete for the big cheese and bragging rights.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I've just been informed that the VA state One Pocket tournament has been postponed due to the hurricane -- new date TBD but likely in October.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Space City Open

Space City Open

@ Bogies in Houston

Question for Cincy. Do you prefer these posted here or the 'contact' us on the events page?
If here maybe should 'sticky' this thread.

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
CA Billiards is holding a tournament Dec 15-16. I think Daniel's involved with it.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I noticed they are handicapping the MONEY.

Why don't they handicap, with something real ???????.

What are the chances of Any of us beating the top 5 players in the world at this game EVEN w/o a spot, NONE.

Personally, if the Top Pros are playing with the rest of us, a Fargo rating should be applied, not a money rating.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Wondering if Lenny might be streaming this one; or if he even does that anymore?

~Doc

I saw something from Griffs with Lenny brand on it, ‘On the Rail ‘ productions. I’m not sure what he’s doing except trying to keep it together with three kids. He’s a good guy that got me streaming ten years ago.