Events Calendar

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Shannon Daulton seems to be behind this -- a Money added One Pocket tournament and a Banks ring game!!

Attachments

• IMG_3016.jpg
    IMG_3016.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I also just added the deuel vs smith match..I dont know why I wasn't adding these match ups before (ie Chohan vs Orcollo, etc) but even though they are not events for players to enter, I still think they are a good idea to include.

Let me know if not and I will taker down! :)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Great to see Ray Hansen PoolActionTV a part of all three of these!!

Ray has done a great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

Thanks to the continued fan support, PoolActionTV is able to help with the added money to most of events we cover.

Some more huge one pocket events will be added to the PoolActionTV schedule soon.:)

Stay tuned for some exciting announcements coming soon one pocket fans :D

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Ray has done great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

Thanks to the continued fan support, PoolActionTV is able to help with the added money to most of events we cover.

Some more huge one pocket events will be added to the PoolActionTV schedule soon.:)

oooh, inquiring minds wanna know!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Ray has done a great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

I'd recommend giving Cliff a shot at commentating. I have sat beside him and heard him commentate to me only, so I know he can do it. A lot of people would appreciate giving Cliff a hand, besides enjoying his insights. Put him beside JJ a couple of times to break him in.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I'd recommend giving Cliff a shot at commentating. I have sat beside him and heard him commentate to me only, so I know he can do it. A lot of people would appreciate giving Cliff a hand, besides enjoying his insights. Put him beside JJ a couple of times to break him in.

We have been talking to Cliff about getting in the booth. We started talks before he had the brain hemmorage. He never would do it then, but now he really wants to stay involved, even if he can't play. We are going to give him a try.

Ray

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
We have been talking to Cliff about getting in the booth. We started talks before he had the brain hemmorage. He never would do it then, but now he really wants to stay involved, even if he can't play. We are going to give him a try.

Ray

Great idea!! I'm looking forward to that for sure!!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Ray

Yaay! Didn't see this until after my other post.

Good news, all the way around.

chicagomike

Verified Member

Ray

I like it!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
All around that crabcat posted a thread on -- here is the poster for that from Facebook:

Attachments

• Junior all around.jpg
    Junior all around.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Another One Pocket tournament -- info sent in via our "Contact Us" page:

Virginia State One Pocket Championships (1st Annual) $5o Entry-No Handicap
32 Player Limit
$1000 added (assuming 32 players)
Race to 4 on both sides
Top 25% of field is paid (assuming 32 players) Sept 15, 2018 11:00 am @ Q-Master Billiards
5612 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This tournament -- the One Pocket entry fee is $200 not $100 -- apparently an error on the originial poster, but corrected on this one!! (Confusion came up because the 8-ball event is $100 entry).

Attachments

• Guffey memorial tournament.jpg
    Guffey memorial tournament.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Another One Pocket tournament -- info sent in via our "Contact Us" page:

Virginia State One Pocket Championships (1st Annual) $5o Entry-No Handicap
32 Player Limit
$1000 added (assuming 32 players)
Race to 4 on both sides
Top 25% of field is paid (assuming 32 players) Sept 15, 2018 11:00 am @ Q-Master Billiards
5612 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462

I don't know why every state does not do this. It would be awesome!

i know Arizona does it (and now Virginia), but are there any other states that have "State One Pocket Championships"?