Efren's Bank!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
This IMO is a great bank, watch carefully what he has on the cb. Also this of course is a good match! It seems every shot is wwyd!
Bank scenario is starting at approx. 1:19.00.
Enjoy, Whitey
I added this sequence of shots leading up to a very nice bank by Shane @ 2:25. If you guys watch this match to fruition then you will see some more great banks. I do not want to give away who wins so I am not posting the final great banks up!

I have to add that the commentating is every bit as good as the match, thanks Danny D. & Billy I.

Last edited:

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Whitey, Howdy;

Looks to be the same as the "Eddie Taylor Knoxville Special" shot that Freddy has on page
180 of Banking with the Beard. Dam nice shot!

hank

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Great shot
first bank looked real close to a double kiss to me but efren hit it perfect
thanks for the links whitey

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
This IMO is a great bank, watch carefully what he has on the cb. Also this of course is a good match! It seems every shot is wwyd!
Bank scenario is starting at approx. 1:19.00.
Enjoy, Whitey
I added this sequence of shots leading up to a very nice bank by Shane @ 2:25. If you guys watch this match to fruition then you will see some more great banks. I do not want to give away who wins so I am not posting the final great banks up!

I have to add that the commentating is every bit as good as the match, thanks Danny D. & Billy I.
What does he have on the cue ball? I can't tell that he puts anything on the cue ball.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Bank scenario is starting at approx. 1:19.00
About a year and a half ago I was kicking around by myself on table 15 when this bank came up for me. Speed and spin had to be perfect to allow the pass. Just as I shot it, the Roofer walked by and I was thinking 'I hope he caught that'. I asked him a few months ago and he said 'No, I didn't see it'. 😞

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
This is the scenario leading up to the conclusion. If you have not viewed this match in its entirety and do not want to know who wins then do not open.

It has a couple of great finally banks! Whitey

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Whitey, Howdy;

Like that, like that a lot. Whenever we get to have fun again, I've got a bunch of catchin'-up to do.

hank