Efren Reyes vs Scott Frost - $5000 One Pocket Challenge Match

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thanks Lenny, I have always appreciated your dedication to the game , lots of years of hard work and time, trying to keep the game going.
Thanks bud. I try to do what I can. Hopefully the effort with the streaming, online videos and instructional DVDs have brought new people to the game of one pocket. I think the game is more popular now then ever.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Good on you, Fast Lenny - we are in the doldrums here.
I will keep digging through my hard drives and find stuff I have. Been trying to work on getting stuff a guy filmed in the 90s that is all on tape. Lots of top pro players. Would hate to see these matches get lost.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Yes, indeed! All my exes live in Texas and most of my favorite one-pocket videos were made more than fifteen years ago. :unsure:

jalapus logan

Verified Member
I did a group tutorial with Scott and Brumback two winters ago. Learned a sweet double kiss two rail bank to your hole shot that day. Real fun shot. I've not paid much attention to the pool world having been torturing myself through a marathon home build and all. Is Scott still active in the pool world? Does he still own/work at the bar he started in AZ? I wish him well, nice guy and great to learn from.

- Neil

LuckyLeon

Verified Member
From
cabool,mo.
Thank you,Lenny. This was a real entertaining match,especially for me as a beginner at 1 pocket. Listening to your commentary also helps me learn.