efren needs 1 wwyd

vapros

Verified Member
Losing a game after being ahead 7-0 and shooting - I'm sure Efren felt like kicking himself. Whether any of his regrets were related to the 1 ball, we will probably never know. In my dreams he would join us on this website and answer questions and critique our shot choices. Fat chance. :rolleyes:

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Losing a game after being ahead 7-0 and shooting - I'm sure Efren felt like kicking himself. Whether any of his regrets were related to the 1 ball, we will probably never know. In my dreams he would join us on this website and answer questions and critique our shot choices. Fat chance. :rolleyes:
It just goes to show , anything can happen in this game. I have won so many games from being down 7 nothing it is ridiculous, especially since I was never a great shot maker. I just never give up.
I also had a guy down minus to ,to 7 with my game ball in the jaws of the pocket so deep it couldn't be taken out.
He made about 5 of the most spectacular banks I have ever seen and played absolutely perfect the rest of the game.
No, he wasn't a much better player , hustling me, we played for 20 years against each other, he just had no give up in him either,lol.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
I learned from this wwyd, and what I learned was when to go for an up table game!

I sincerely hope that some of my shot videos will help you guys out in a game on down the road. Once in awhile a member will let me know that a shot came up that I videoed, and they used it!

We sure worked over this wwyd, and a special thanks to Larry, and bring on some more!

I learned the very first time I played OP for the cash, is when you got the game winning shot put a 100% into making. That miss shot still haunts me, why did I juice it up for a safe, do not do it, win the game. take care guys! Whitey

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
thanks to all for making this a particularly good wwyd
Thanks dr bill, tom, and whitey for the final in depth discussion
And whitey your videos are the icing on the cake.... yum yum (y)
Very educational