efren corey on a 10 footer wwyd ?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
efren decided to bank the stripe and carom it towards his hole leaving the cue ball up table....and he made it
Efren played it that way in order to miss the 6 with the CB. The CB track and leave was the most important part of the shot. As it was, he got lucky and made it, although he's got a long shot coming up. It would have been a good shot nonetheless, because it puts the 9 near his hole and takes care of whitey. As far as making it, I'm sure he was as surprised as anyone. It's a 1 in 10'er...:cool:

~Doc

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Efren played it that way in order to miss the 6 with the CB. The CB track and leave was the most important part of the shot. As it was, he got lucky and made it, although he's got a long shot coming up. It would have been a good shot nonetheless, because it puts the 9 near his hole and takes care of whitey. As far as making it, I'm sure he was as surprised as anyone. It's a 1 in 10'er...:cool:

~Doc
It just shows his advanced thinking. I saw the ball going into the six but I didn’t think far enough. Playing balls off the rack is an important feature of one pocket as you can play your cue ball and let a little luck help you win. I guess since some players that want to play re rack, this would be another shot for luck.