Effren vs You - WWYD

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Good to see the obviously bad shots have been ruled out for most people, too bad nobody learned anything from this layout.

Dennis
Maybe you didn't, but I did.
Anybody who plays your speed probably learned something. Happy to help.
Dennis --

Maybe you didn't mean it this way, hopefully not. It can be hard to tell in writing sometimes how words come across.

In any case, do you realize what a jackass this comment makes you sound like?

Cory
Cory,

I meant it exactly the way you took it. Maybe if you stuck to things that concerned you and stayed out of my responses to posters I've had long-term relationships with (good or bad) you'd feel better.

Here are a couple of posts by Tennessee Joe6 before he took a turn and decided to stick needles in me as if I was his voodoo doll:

1st from this thread: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?p=36553#post36553

Tennessee Joe6 said:
Thanks Dennis for mailing the instructions to me---they are great. In fact, I think you are the smartest, nicest and most generous person on this forum. But of course---those are not qualities that are respected on this forum. LOL

2nd from this thread: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?p=36771#post36771

Tennessee Joe6 said:
Welcome Tramp. Some of these know-it-alls are really pretty good guys. One of the best is Cowboy Dennis---he can help with the WEI table. Others just like long distance fist fights. There is some real knowledge here.

I have no idea why he turned on me and do not care to find out. He's needling me and I'm needling him back. It's not your business.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
look guys
dennis is like donald trump...:eek:(dennis for president i think not..:sorry...:D)
he pulls no punches
maybe abrasive at times
it is what it is
i will always give dennis the benfit of the doubt
because to me he has been very generous....:)
yankee baseball book/ eddie robbins book
1p matches and 1p matches that were not
hi marylin...:D
just sayin

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
1p matches and 1p matches that were not
hi marylin...:D
just sayin
Damn, did I send you the R.A. vs. A.B. match also??? I sent it to the Colonel in Iraq or Kuwait and he told me he was required to destroy it (rules are rules in the US Army) but had to view it first to confirm it wasn't allowed.

Of course, after he got back he slipped up and told me he still had it:D. Oops.

P.S. I was born in Kenya and I'm not yet 35 years old.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
Damn, did I send you the R.A. vs. A.B. match also??? I sent it to the Colonel in Iraq or Kuwait and he told me he was required to destroy it (rules are rules in the US Army) but had to view it first to confirm it wasn't allowed.

Of course, after he got back he slipped up and told me he still had it:D. Oops.

P.S. I was born in Kenya and I'm not yet 35 years old.

Dennis
lets just say
i have a greater appreciation for snooker?? table.....:)

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis, I wasn't sticking needles in you...I meant it as a compliment, i.e., you are much more knowledgeable about One Pocket so I can learn more than you.

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis, I wasn't sticking needles in you...I meant it as a compliment, i.e., you are much more knowledgeable about One Pocket so I can learn more than you.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Umm, you seem to be repeating and acting defensive. Are you sure??. I mean really really sure that you weren't trying to stick a needle in him?